How good is Robot Kingdom with fixing incorrect orders?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Mewtwo, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Mewtwo

Mewtwo Transform & Bamboo out

Well like the title says...

I got my recent order/package from Robot Kingdom and one of the items in it was not the correct one. Thankfully it wasn't Breakdown that got mixed up. :bowdown: 

But the other item I ordered... they sent me the wrong one. Ugh...

For the record I ordered Breakdown and Bulkhead. But they sent me Breakdown and Optimus... I didn't want to pay that for Optimus... what the hell...

My guess is since Optimus is AM-01 and Bulkhead is AM-10 someone mixed up the numbers...

The thing is what do I do now? I contacted them but don't expect a reply for at least 12 hours or so because of the time difference... So... yeah.

I'm asking if people here have had similar issues with RK and incorrect items? How do they handle it?

The issue is to send this back to Hong Kong is probably going to cost me $30-40 just to ship it back. That is crazy... but then again I really don't like the idea of paying $60 for a AM Optimus Prime...

::Sighs::

Any info people can share would be much appreciated. Like if this happened to you what happened? Was RK willing to work things out with you? What was suggested?

Well thanks in advance.

2. Ultra BuckNutz

Ultra BuckNutz Sharkticon

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have had two issues with RK and both have been addressed promptly with no hassle. However, I've never sent anything back to them.

There return policy clearly states that they will refund you the shipping if you are returning something that they sent you wrongly.
    7) If the return was due to an error of ours (i.e. - we accidentally sent the wrong merchandise), we will accept responsibility for re-shipping the right product to you. Your PayPal account will be refunded for the shipping, or a store credit can be issued. We will only pay the return postage if the item you receive is the wrong item. The buyer must payshipping when returning items for any reason other than an incorrect shipment from us.

You should be in good shape under those circumstances. They do a great job.

3. Mewtwo

Thank you for the response. (You are the only one who even bothered to help...)

They solved the issue and it was very promptly. Again thank you. :) 

4. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    If i wouldve seen this thread, I would hae responded sooner. RK is great.

5. banjoted

banjoted Timelord TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Never returned anything to RK, but when I have bought from them it's always been super smooth. Great guys.

6. Mewtwo

You RK is great. :) 

I've ordered a bunch from them and they have always been great. This was the first time they made an error on one of the items. It's ok they took care of me. :) 

7. opt1musaber

opt1musaber Victory Saber's Recruit

News Credits:
    I ordered every first version (besides Neckbreaker :(  ) TFC Hercules figures from them. I was a bit disappointed that when I got Neckbreaker (second version) I didn't get a seperate spare hip replacement for Heavy Labour. I emailed them over 2 months ago regarding them sending me the piece. I corresponded with the same person the entire time and he gave me his word that they would send the replacement whenever TFC would ship it to them, around early July. Got an email today saying they shipped the piece free of charge. They kept their word and I will continue to buy from them because of their great service :) 

8. Mewtwo

:)  :thumb