How good are the G1 Sunstreaker KO's quality-wise?

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by SPLIT LIP, May 4, 2012.

1. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I'm fixin' to get myself a Sunstreaker KO since vintage is too expensive and often has lots of wear, so I figured I'd spring for a "reissue." They look pretty nice.

2. sci70716

sci70716 Well-Known Member

I bgt it last month, joints are tight and transformation is flawless. Stickers sucks though but nothing that cant be remedied by reprolabels. I say go for it.

Bgt it off ioffer...just look for the cheapest priced ont. its all the same.

3. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist Well-Known Member

good news. my encore sideswipe IS lonely.

4. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I have a vintage in poor shape, and a KO MIB. I got the KO for the same reason you're considering it. The only difference I can tell in the two is that the KO's shoulders have some weird catch in them so that they "click" when you transform them. The original doesn't do this, and I don't think this one should either. It doesn't feel so much like an added design feature as bad plastic tolerances so something is catching. Besides that though, the toy is flawless.

5. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Awesome. Yeah, ioffer has them for a pretty good price. I just wanted to make sure the quality was good.