how early should we make line july 2nd?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by jedisoundwave, Jun 22, 2007.

1. jedisoundwave

jedisoundwave jedisoundwave

i was recently talking with some friends bout how early to go make line at the theater. superman or spiderman wasn't that bad, only a couple hours before. i need some advice. is it gonna be like star wars, early in the morning lines.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

2. My03Tundra

My03Tundra LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!

Ebay:
    I was wondering the same thing. I bought tickets for the 11:20pm show, and I was going to take either family, or friends. I want to get a decent seat, but I don't want to be waiting for hours. I work nights and I'm getting off two hours early (6:45PM versus 8:45PM) to go out to dinner with the family or friends (have yet to decide who to take) before getting there. I was thinking an hour to an hour and a half would be sufficient.

3. darthrage

darthrage Leader Class

News Credits:
    I'm getting tickets for the 8pm, July 2nd showing. I would say at least 3 hours early.

because I remember for Star Wars Episode 3, even though we and my friends were 3 hours early, we were still in the middle of the line.

Some clown was there at 10am in the morning sporting a mace windu cloak and 2 force fx lightsabers but that was totally unnecessary. I would be there quite early but not that early.

I'm making sure I get a good seat for this.

4. bushboy

bushboy Hardcore Decepticon

I'm heading out 3hrs. early to find the best theater, and that leaves about a two hour line,