How Early Is Too Early?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by DeceptiKreep, Jun 20, 2009.

1. DeceptiKreep

DeceptiKreep Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I was unsure where to post this ...

Anyway ... I am going to see TF2 on Wednesday in IMAX at 10:30am and have been debating about what time to get to the theatre. When I went to this theatre for Star Trek, I got there about an hour early and there was already a line built up, in the end, I got crummy seats. To ensure that does not happen this time around I was thinking about getting there like 2 hours early. Think that might be too early?

I don't think people are going to be camped out to get in but you never know. Thought maybe I could get your suggestions on this. Also figured it would give us all a chance to talk about when/where we are going.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

2. Nemesis_Dirge

Nemesis_Dirge Banned

News Credits:
    3 hours early...or maybe 5 if you are wanting the choice of the choice seats....

3. Harrier

Harrier Well-Known Member

Im going to the midnight showing on tuesday night. Im going at 8ish. Although...if your going to a 1030am showing...9 should be sufficient.

4. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

I'm already in line....

jk. I remember going to the midnight showing of Watchmen, there was pretty big line. I think my dad and I got there at about 10.

5. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    I'm judging things off of the line that formed when the Dark Knight was released (seeming how they both are huge anticipated sequels). I got to the midnight showing of the Dark Knight 2 hours ahead of time and had favorable seats. For ROTF though, I'll be there 4 hours early for the midnight showing. I want the joy of being one of the first in line.

6. DeceptiKreep

DeceptiKreep Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I may do 3 hours but don't think I will do more than that. Man ... I am going to have to find something to do to pass the time. I am hoping that with it being in the middle of the week and in the morning, people will be at work. But you never know.

7. Spin-Out

Spin-Out Are you afraid of the dark?

I'm probably going to wait until one week after it comes out.

Awesomely, exactly one week after it comes out is my birthday.