How does Sentinal affect _______'s rank?(Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Screamer55, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Screamer55

Screamer55 Well-Known Member

Not Optimus. Megatron's.

If Sentinal pretty much turns Megs into his bitch then what does that make Starscream? How does Sentinal's change in side affect Starscream?

I was thinking that it would be like the PS2 ROTF game where Megatron was rendered down to Starscream's rank, making them both equals. Since that had happened, Starcream took advantage of this and started to taunt Megatron until the Fallen was killed.(The Fallen had changed Meg's rank)

What do you guys think?

2. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    starscream's a beast on his own and has his own badass rank and NO ONE(but maybe megatron) can brake that!

3. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    Starscream openly taunts Megatron in Africa when he sees how weak he is so I definitely think that Megatron's getting slapped around emboldens screamer.

4. Screamer55

Seriously? Can you provide quotes? just seeing that in the movie would make me forgive Bay!(A little...)

5. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Explosions?

News Credits:
    Umm... does this need a spoiler warning? Or is the entire movie section fair game now?

Edit: Apologies - just realized there already is one.

6. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    I don't believe he does. The impression I'm getting is that Sentinel ends up working with Megs, not dominating or subjugating him.

7. tfan123

tfan123 Well-Known Member

Uh in the novel he says that he won't work for mega and he throws him off the building. Carly goes to talk to him and she says, "few minutes from now, and you'll be nothing. But. Sentinels. Bitch." that gets him fired up.

8. Screamer55

Um.........quotes? Please?:confused: 

9. jle1076

jle1076 Well-Known Member

I don't believe he does. The impression I'm getting is that Sentinel ends up working with Megs, not dominating or subjugating him.]

LOL then you obviously havent read the novel, because Sentinel openly mocks him, grabs him by the throat and dangles him over a building in front of all his troops, demeans him repeatedly, etc.

10. bigkid78

bigkid78 I MAKE SHIT HAPPEN!

I think sentinel pretty much belittles megatron in front of his troops the whole movie.thats one thing that bothers me about this movie and rotf. the mighty megatron is'nt that mighty anymore. the final fight needs to come down to megatron and optimus. but this may not be the last movie in the bayverse.

11. Starscreamownz

News Credits:
    Starscream lands beside megatron who is sitting in a clearing in Africa and taunts him.

"My brave and wise master! Starscream hears your calls. It pains me to see you so wounded. So Helpless...So weak.

Then Igor starts barking at him. Starscream kicks Igor away from him being a shear annoyance.

12. Screamer55

That's awesome! Or...as far as Starscream-awesome that is. If that scene can be extended a little more in the movie, then I will be a happy Screamer-fan.:thumbs2: 

I haven't read the novel but everything I have read on here about Sentinal and Meg's relationship pretty much clues that Megs is indeed sort of Sentinal's.....punching bag(I'll just stop using "bitch"). Quotes of that scene would help.....not asking for them......just sayin......:wink: 

13. Starscreamownz

News Credits:
    The scene is definitely longer then just that. It includes Megatron telling Starscream and Soundwave about the Ark in a vagueness that keeps it vague to the viewer.

And SW MIGHT be in his satelite mode in this scene since I doubt to understand how a Mercedes SLS can end up in Namibia and then the next day be in Chicago.

14. Screamer55

I was talking about Screamer being sneaky and kicking around little decepticons. You know, more of evil-screamer than pussy-screamer.
    By extended, I was thinking of Starscream saying more backstabbing lines and perhaps kicking Megatron like he did in the G1 Movie.

15. Starscreamownz

News Credits:
    Well he does exclaim how the decepticons will race the autobots to the ark and if they're there, confront and destroy them but is hushed by megatron.

16. Shockwave69

Shockwave69 Supreme Leader

so who's this Igor? and would we be seeing him in the movie?

17. Fonecrusher

Fonecrusher Megatron wants YOU

And Megatron comes out the winner, peace with the Autobots, returns home to rule over and rebuild Cybertron and supreme ruler of all Decepticons. Meanwhile Sentinel Prime is a puddle of bubbly metal liquid on the Chicago pavement.

"Who's the bitch now Sentinel!?"

18. Harlequin Daniel

Harlequin Daniel Captain Grumpy

I think he's from the Rising Storm comic, so probably won't be in the film proper, just a little something that's there to create a cohesive universe in the comics.