How do YOU want DOTM to end?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Trypticon 2010, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Trypticon 2010

Trypticon 2010 Well-Known Member

I'd like to see the Decepticons defeated, except maybe Starscream and/or Soundwave escaping. we pretty much know Megs and Shockwave are gonners. Then the Autobots decided to leave earth after causing so much destruction and head into space, maybe by using the Ark, to seek out a new planet for themselves.

Although all the Autobots just standing around laughing and then a fade to the credits, just like the end of every G1 episode, would be hilarious!

2. Sideways77

Sideways77 some garbage is okay

News Credits:
    If it is Wheeljack, i'm sure the Mech tech wepons will backfire, taking out half of Chicago.

Or, the Autobots will stay, and Optimus will say: "We have faced many enemies. But have beatened them. I am Optimus Prime. I send this message to any Decepticon wanting to take this planet over. We are here. We took Shockwave out. We will get you." Then Linkin Park will play.

Maybe. Maybe.

3. Yaujta

Yaujta Not a Bear TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    'We have beatened them"?
    O-kay.

No matter how it ends, if you're a fan of Decepticons, you'll be disappointed.

4. lightdestroyed

lightdestroyed Stronger than all!

The Autobots are all dead. Earth in ruins.

5. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    With a credits roll

6. j.a.f.o.

j.a.f.o. Just Looking, Not Buying

Cosmic rust...no cure...all are dead.

(Reboot franchise in 2015.)

7. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    With the revelation that all we've seen throughout the trilogy are actually the fantasies of an eight-year old Sam Witwicky as he plays with his Transformer toys.

Or with Bobby Ewing waking up and taking a shower.

8. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    Turns out it was all a dream and a sequel to incepticon....er....I mean end it with an epic Optimus monologue like they have been for the movies so far.

9. Barricade24

Barricade24 Decepticop Artist

News Credits:
    This. :lol 

Seriously though. I think someone important needs to die after the long battle and Prime will probably do another one of his ending speaches. How I want it to end I don't know.

10. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Optimus and the Autobots won the war and rebuilt the Ark plus reawaken Cybertrionians who stay on the Earth more than thousand of ages.

11. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Super Mod

News Credits:
    Optimus Prime kicking ass in a blaze of adrenaline induced, relentless, utter fury. I already get the feeling this is what will happen according to the end of the trailer...damn that part MADE the trailer for me!

12. theironhulk

theironhulk Autobot Medic

News Credits:
    With hasbro execs counting all the money that they've made.

13. jhrvaudio

jhrvaudio Active Member

News Credits:
    After Optimus Prime's death, It ends with Sam or Bumblebee doing the monologue. :puke: 

14. Trypticon 2010

Trypticon 2010 Well-Known Member

Is that with the radio or that crappy voice from TF1? :lol 

Either way it would be crap!

15. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This is really crazy and random, and will never happen, but here's how I'd want it to end:

During the battle of Chicago, Optimus and Shockwave are about to fight. But then Shockwave (acting like a coward) calls the tentacle thing to transform and fly him to the NASA station. Optimus uses his jet pack in truck mode and follows him. When Shockwave arrives there, the tentacle thing scans the rocket and transforms into it (which reveals him to be Astrotrain). Shockwave uses his blade to hold onto Astrotrain as they lift and fly toward the moon. Optimus arrives, too late to stop him. Then he transforms and puts the jet pack on his robot mode, and flies after him. Shockwave and Astrotrain arrive at the moon first. Shockwave tells Astrotrain to stand guard while he goes into the Ark to look for whatever hes looking for (dark energon, super energon, or whatever Sentinel was transporting). Optimus then lands on the moon and starts fighting Astrotrain. It's an awesome battle, but in the end, Astrotrain's face is removed. Then Optimus walks into the Ark and finds Shockwave has consumed the dark/super energon. So now hes Super Shockwave, and is more powerful. They have an awesome long fight in the ark, destroying everything in it. Prime is down, and Shockwave is about to shoot him. But right before he does, Megs shoots Shockwave in the back. Shockwave falls to the ground.

In the end, Prime thanks Megs for saving his life. They both return to Chicago to find it in ruins. Since most of the Con protoforms are dead, Megs no longer has an army to command, which means he has no choice but to surrender to the Autobots. The humans order all the Transformers to leave Earth due to the complete destruction of Chicago, and Wheeljack repairs the damages in the ark. Bumblebee says goodbye to Sam, then they all leave on the Ark.

The end.

16. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

I want them to pull a Sonic the Hedgehog and blow the crap out of the moon.

17. RisingPhoenix86

RisingPhoenix86 One of Soundwaves minions

News Credits:
    excuss my typos please. tierd as hell but hopefully u can understand it.

Everyone to go down in a blaze of gunfire back and forth. Fighting till the last spark is dead. No one suvives the massive battle. Youll see bots and cons crawling on hands and knees with energon leaking from there vains and still fireing weapons back and forth and then they finialy collapse as sam cries and yells for bumblebee to come back to life that he was his "gaurdian" and he cant die! But Bee doesnt get back up, He takes one last look at sam and passes away away. Would be a good ending to the series. And then the last dialog is sam talking about how greatful he is for meeting these forgein warriors and he says a speach about how brave they where but the world has to recover its wounds and stand together and to move on. cue linkin park music.

18. doworkson123

doworkson123 Well-Known Member

This must happen.

19. Ironhide1706

Ironhide1706 Elessar Telcontar

Optimus has a died a heroic death, taking Shockwave down with him. All of the Autobots are dead or dying. Megatron stands triumphant looking over the destruction. Ironhide crawls onto Megatron's leg saying "No!". "Such heroic nonsense." Megatron says. As his fusion cannon prepares to fire Starscream taps Megs on the shoulder. Megatron stops and turns. Starscream punches Megatron across the face saying "You've just been sucker punched b*tch!" Ironhide gets up and hi fives Starscream. The End.

20. bigkid78

bigkid78 I MAKE SHIT HAPPEN!

with all asses whooped! sam and blah blah blah stands talking to optimus and the rest of the bots as they begin to leave earth. optimus gives his epic speech while in the midle of it a dark shadow cast over them. sam looks up and asks optimus what is that thing?prime responds ........its unicron! SET UP FOR NUMBER 4 AND SCENE! (damn im good! boys and girls im drunk but that gets me excited!) BAY EAT YOUR HEART OUT!:drunk :thumb