How do you think the Autobots and Humans would win?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by RedWolf, Feb 9, 2011.

1. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

Outgunned, outnumbered and the Decepticons finally having air superiority how do you think the Autobots and Humans would win this?

Would the Ark play a part? Would there be Autobot reinforcements?

2. Mr knightmare

Mr knightmare Banned

News Credits:
    "Bring in the rain!"

Movie over.

3. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    With Optimus Prime.

Ok, now in a more serious apporach, I'm sure there's an army of strong Autobots that will slash and decapitate the Con army.
    One example is how the battle for middle earth was won in LOTR: Return of the King, by seeming as if the end was near, but alas reinforcements were soon available.

4. KWFlange

KWFlange You're So Jelly

This.
    How many cons did Optimus kill in the 2 seconds he appeared for in the 30 second Superbowl teaser?

I'm a huge Optimus fanboy for pretty much every continuity...but Movie Prime seems like he needs toned down a bit to me lol.

5. daformer

daformer Earth's Reckoning

News Credits:
    I think there will be less military action in this one.

or even worse BRING THE STORM

6. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    On the bright side, Bay said no cavalry would be coming this time. So I really hope for a battle like mission city with a small team of humans, and a much larger Autobot presence which is what it looks like we're gonna get. Also hoping for a much bigger "all hope is lost" and doomsday feel.

On a less serious note, did you even see Prime in the trailer? :lol 

7. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    The U.S. military will save the day. As usual.

8. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    With the worlds biggest BAYSLOPSION!!!!! :bay 

9. Lurkertron

Lurkertron Rockerbot

Prime wont be enough. Humans wont be enough. Sentinel Prime and something massive like Omega Supreme might be enough to get the job done though. Along with Arkangel Prime of course...

10. Autoclot

Autoclot Well-Known Member

Hmm... in RotK, there was one large battle, and one near-battle, neither of which would really be convincing here...

* Large battle - Pelannor Fields: All seems lost until Aragorn shows up with a bunch of ghosts and Eowyn drops the Witch King, so...

Ghost army shows up consisting of Jazz and dead Arcee sister (not much of an army) and Carly kills Shockwave with a Swiss Army knife to the eye

* Near-battle - The Black Gate: Aragorn and his Merry Men stand in front of the gate shouting "come and have a go, if you think you're 'ard enough!", and the fight fails to happen when Frodo (reluctantly) drops the Ring into the Cracks of Doom, so...

Prime & Autobots face off against Shockwave and huuuuuuuge Decepticon army, waving their guns around like there's no tomorrow. The Decepticons all suddenly shut down as Sam pulls an Anakin Skywalker and disables their inter-Con communication systems

From the number of ships shown in the trailer, it's going to take something big to win this - I don't think there's enough regular-sized Autobots to take on that lot.

11. Phil

Phil Well-Known Member

Movie Prime's motto is "Getting certifiably killed to death is the right of all sentient beings". Well, that or "Give me your face".

Which brings me to my point. The autobots will win with Optimus firing up the Ark, and using it to rip the face off of every Decepticon on Earth, nay, in the universe.

12. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Prime and Bumblebee both seem to be based on Rambo or some other insanely over the top character so I'm sure they will kill around two hundred Decepticons each.

Then we will have all the usual crap about how the human spirit can defeat any foe no matter how large or advanced. Sure the cavalry might not be arriving but Bay would rather cut off his right arm than miss a chance to have the US military save the day.

13. iamamachine

iamamachine colonyofcells

News Credits:
    Sam gets into the Decepticon mother ship and unleashes the kitchen bots.

14. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

I will say they will get their ass handled back to them, Optimus goes to the moon, recruits Sentinel Prime to the final battle.

Then Sentinel uses his ship [The Ark] to strike back, revealing that the ship is not only the ark, but one huge badass Autobot [Omega Supreme] that will obliterate the Decepticons forces once and for all, but in the end, Sentinel Prime will sacrifice himself to finish the Decepticons off.

It would be awesome.

15. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    As long as its not done in a ridiculous "deus ex machina" sort of way, where the autobots are completely outnumbered, then some autobot ship comes out of nowhere and blows up every single decepticon, then im fine

16. Cyber Star

Cyber Star Why so Geewun, Loser?

:bay :bay  this :bay :bay 

17. nerovolpi

nerovolpi Actively Lurking

OP is gonna end megatron, then sam / the military / bumblebee takes the shot at shockwave. with shockwave, who controls all the drone/army being dead, every other drones will drop dead as well.

i dunno, it's kinda hard to make up a not-by-divine-intervention victory for the autobots after seeing the trailer. which is precisely the way i like it, after ROTF.

18. soull

soull Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    When all hope is lost and they’re all almost dead a bunch of Ewokatrons will show up and throw rocks at the Decepticons.

19. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

With the way the Decepticons fight it might be a bunch of English grannies with pocketbooks show up and run all the Decepticons off.

20. BigO108

BigO108 Member

That would be the mother of all endings!!!