How do you think Season 2 Should End?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by JackWheel, Jul 1, 2012.

1. JackWheel

JackWheel JackWheel FTW

News Credits:
    Season 1 ended in probably the most dramatic way we'll ever see in the series, so how would you try and end Season 2, while also making sure a Season 3 could happen?

2. Firestorm777

Firestorm777 Banned

Jazz!

3. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    I'd say it should end with a fade to black, and then the following comes on screen:

"TO BE CONTINUED....."

Then, credits...

4. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Assuming that season three would go off without a hitch, I'd like to see season two end with both the 'Bots and the 'Cons getting a new group of characters joining them. You know, the TFP equivalent of the Elite Guard and their ship (or more Wreckers and the Xanthium, whatever, doesn't matter) and then The Sweeps (or whoever else). Each team gets their backup, their cavalry. Literally showing up in the last few moments of the episode with a dramatic reveal as the pod bay doors of the respective ships open up to reveal the new characters, dramatic musical beats and then cut to black*. Season 1 ended with a "oh dang, this sucks balls!"-ending, while my proposed season 2 is more of a "oh yeah, shit's about to get real!"-ending.

To be more specific,

*dramatic musical beat*
    *close-up of Ultra Magnus*
    *cut to black*
    "NEXT WEEK ON THE HUB FAMILY MOVIE, ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS MEET FRANKENSTEIN! ONLY ON THE HUUUUBBBBB!"

5. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Rocks fall, everyone dies.

6. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    Have a scene at the end of the episode showing a large vessel moving through space. The camera would make its way through the ship, ending at an area with 3 partially shadowed characters. A conversation would take place between them:

"We are closing in on our destination Captain."

" *laughs* Excellent my pilot. Soon your home of Paradron, and every world that these monsters allowed to sink into despair and chaos, shall be granted the vengeance that is deserved towards them. If they seek mercy or asylum from us, we will deny their foolish judgment as we have prior."

The other character in the room, who has not spoken yet, turns his head towards the Captain. The Captain notices this and addresses him.

"Every decree has its exceptions, my Lieutenant. You have proven yourself to be a patriot, not a loyalist piece of scrap like those who ravaged our homeworlds."

The Lieutenant turns his head back. All three of them looked at the view screen, which showed their intended destination. As the camera zooms in on the world, the Captain says this:

"Soon my comrades, soon...". He lets out another laugh, this one much more maniacal than the last

The camera continues to zoom in on the planet, revealing the intended destination of the vessel and its crew....Earth

7. DepthWave

DepthWave Decepticon Storm Trooper.

News Credits:
    "One shall stay- one shall rise", or "fall", or "fly", or whatever it was.
    "One shall drink, one shall eat"...
    If the last episode will be as "Look, shockWave arrives", I will be really dissapointed.

8. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    Arcee dies.

9. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I want it to end with Shockwave arriving to cause havoc among the Autobots and Decepticons and taking the role as leader of the Decepticons and exposes the truth of their existance to the world making the Autobots go into hiding. Shockwave also sends Megatron,Soundwave and/or Dreadwing if he stays in the Decepticons into exile with their T-Cogs removed. Airachnid gets loose during the conflict and Shockwave uses the Insecticons and the machine that dries up Earth's resources to bring back Cybertron. Also that Ultra Magnus Dinobots,Hot Shot,Dead End,and Rumble arrive during the edn of Season 2 and the beginning of Season 3.

10. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    "We have collected every lost Cybertronian artifact on the entire planet. Let's actually do stuff now."

11. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW SpongeBob and TTV's MS 2.0

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Optimus get single from Jetfire,The Autobot Arielbot commander,and his bring some of his troops to Earth with the Wrecker Commander and The Last of The Magnuses;Ultra Magnus.

12. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Shockwave turns up a few before the end of the series, turns the warship into Trypticon to carry out the mysterious endgame that requires all the artefacts that he programmed into the ship that prompted its actions in "Flying Mind".

13. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Handle):
    Miko fails to follow orders again and sneak into a battle. She gets busy taking pictures with her phone and not being focus until she notices a shadow over taking her. She looks up and lets a out scream, then silence and Megatron looks down and simply brush off his foot before Prime goes primal on him. As Prime is about to slam his fist into Megatron's face, screen goes to black and to be continued pops up.

Never will happen though.

14. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Megatron finally pushes to go all out and wreak havoc on part of the world. The 'Bots leave the U.S. to go chase him and stop him but find that they're terribly outnumbered and can't win at all. The human kids desperately send out a beacon since no bots are at base and the cliffhanger of the episode would be an Autobot ship coming to earth, picking up the beacon, carrying say...Ultra Magnus and at least 2 other people I guess.

I just like those kinds of cliffhangers, where shit was going down the whole time but you know help is on the way. With Shockwave confirmed for a future ep, maybe the decepticons finally moving into action could be a cause of him and that's why backup comes.

15. Chaplain

Chaplain Well-Known Member

Knockout and Dreadwing decide to induct Megatron in the Cybertron city asylum while reinstating Starscream as their Lord and master. Soundwave gets a job as a DJ at a Carwash.
    Optimus Prime retired and is now living happily with Miss Darby and Arcee buried herself alive in Cliffjumpers grave to be closer to him.....Oh and Ratchet is in rehab for internet addiction.

As for the others: Bumblebee became a motivational speaker, Wheeljack became a mechanic, Skyquake now reads stories to children at bedtime, Arachnid is now dating Hardshell, Jack roams the deserts of Jasper Nevada looking for Arcee and Miko marries Raff....Before going back to Japan and getting eaten by Mothra.

Any questions?

16. The Swordsman

The Swordsman The REAL hero of Hyrule

News Credits:
    What I'd like to happen:
    Something.

What'll probably happen:
    Situation is set up, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, Miko says something dumb, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, reference to something from Transformers lore, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, Optimus says something that sounds like it was taken straight out of Dark of the Moon, fight, fight, fight, fight, a shot of Arcee's butt, fight, fight, fight, situation resolved. And not a single new character was introduced that day.

17. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The introduction of the Star Seekers! :D 

18. Zhadow

Zhadow Oh hi there

Yep, I also wanted them introduced, with their spacecraft Tidel Wave and with a closeup at the faction's logo would be a cool addition.

19. Spin-Out

Spin-Out Well-Known Member

Well, I'd like some new characters that aren't redecoes of others, for one.

20. PrimesRule

PrimesRule Banned

News Credits:
    Optimus Prime dies, Ultra Magnus or Alpha Trion takes command.