How Do You Sell Your Transformers? What are your references? KNOWLEDGE OF THE EXPERTS

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by MrkCmblz, Aug 6, 2008.

1. MrkCmblz

MrkCmblz Member

Hi, i'm a total noob on Transformers. Before the movie, I didn't really consider myself a fan, I wasn't even born to see G1 on TV. But I did see Beast Wars and RiD on Fox Kids! Unfortunately the toys I bought were broken. Now, when Michael Bay reintroduced transformers to the people who are totally new to it or didn't care about it before (like me), it became extremely popular, I had to catch on and now i'm obsessed.

BROKEN Goldbug:[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SO HOW DO YOU SELL YOUR TRANSFORMERS?

• When you open up a fresh new transformer how do you sell it?
    You open up a transformer and sell it. What do you do? Put in a shoe box? Put in a Ziploc? What do you do? Another Question, is it even advisable to even open them?
    • Where do sell it?
    Do you sell in eBay or the Flea Market?

Share your ideas. If you don't sell em' then whaddya do with em'?

2. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 The F*cking Lizard King! Veteran

News Credits:
    Junkion Exchange is always a good place to start. You can buy/sell/trade just make sure before you make any purchases to check their feedback in the Junkion Exchange Feedback Forums, most are trustworthy but every once in a while you catch a bad seed just like anywhere else. Junkion's a good place to get rid of your old/broken TFs or trade them for stuffs you want.

Good luck and welcome to the boards (I see this is your first post)

3. Moonscream

Moonscream YES, We EXIST!

News Credits:
    Keep them, of course! We're not called 'collectors' for nothing, ya know. :D 

So what's with the broken G2 Bumblebee (its not Goldbug, that was a different mold)? Is it from your childhood collection, or are you looking to sell it, or what?

--Moony

4. heshanj

heshanj Banned

News Credits:
    lol, exactly..i dont plan on selling any of mine..not for a long long time, at least..
    i buy a lot on ebay, especially ones that arent in stores at the moment, so im guessing a lot of people use ebay to sell