How do you "play" with Fortress/Brave/Grand Maximus?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by megatroptimus, May 30, 2007.

1. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Translatorminator

News Credits:
    I tend to use it to display my LOC figures. Well, right now, I only have Movie Legends. The helipad is reserved for Blackout, so Decepticons are on that side and the Autobots on the other. In robot mode, I open all the compartment and store the robots on/in it (shoulders, chest comparments, leg compartments, feet, shoulder, arms covers)...

2. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

I have him in robot mode with all of my spychangers hangning out on top of him

3. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    G1 Blades (a spare) on my F.Max helipad, a candy kit Blades on B.Max, G.Max has his helipad folded back. Anyway, I don't really play with my Max Bots, I use KO's for that. :D 

4. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

My girlfriend and I made a huge diorama a few months back for Brave Max and Metroplex. Unfortunately I lost the pics, and my dog destroyed half of the board, so I'm going to have to build a better one. The diorama displayed a couple hundred Micromasters and Minicons. Finding props is a bitch; some HO are too big, and N scale is expensive.

~Z

5. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    City mode, mostly, with smaller TFs around him.

Or looming ominously behind someone, looking like he's about to kill someone.

6. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    for a while I had him in city mode with all the Classics minicons (plus the giant planet team) on him. But when I moved into the new room I put him back in bot mode by himself

7. AMG

AMG Old School

He's just hanging out with a couple other larger bots on my shelf at the moment.