How do you level up your characters?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by G1Vanguard, Aug 26, 2012.

1. G1Vanguard

G1Vanguard TRUKK NOT MUNKY

Hi everyone, this is my first topic on the forum and second post ever! I'm new and joined to discuss stuff like Fall and War.

Anyway, I was wondering how people go about leveling up their characters in Fall's multiplayer. Do you just focus on one class until you get to 25, for example?

I've been trying to level up all my classes evenly. All my classes are about level 16. I don't want to focus on just one class. It kind keeps things interesting because I'm not just playing the same old class every game. I play one class each game, then change it up on the next game.

It seems to work pretty good, except, just when I get the hang of one class, I end up having to switch to another or else that one class I'm doing good at is going to end up overleveled.

2. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, I usually keep their levels even. I like to switch classes fairly often.

3. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    After I saw the title to this I was going to sarcastically say "You kill people" lol.

4. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I try to play them all evenly and bounce around from TDM and Conquest. .

5. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hey Vanguard. Welcome friend.

For the first 5 levels I focused on each class. I use slot one to make my Autobot characters and slot 2 to make my Decepticons. After that I've been basically even. I'm currently trying to get to 13 with all of them.