How do you level up as a scout quick?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Reep13, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Reep13

Reep13 Active Member

Hi, I love using the scout on war for cybertron. I am pretty good with it too. It just takes me forever to level up. Can anyone give me tips on what to use on my class? Thanks.

2. Beastbot X

Beastbot X The Toad Knows.

News Credits:
    I realize this isn't quite the answer you're looking for, but if you're already good at it, just stick with what you're doing. It's going to take a while to level up regardless, and if you level up with a class you're good at you'll get more experience points per match, so even though you'll level up slowly you'll A. level up faster than you would with a class you suck at and B. enjoy playing as that character.

Like for me, I'm good (well, suck the least, anyway) with the Soldier and Leader classes. So I have played far more matches with them and have just stuck, more or less, to what I'm doing, since at least I get a fair amount of kills with them. I totally, irredeemably suck with the Scientist and Scout classes, though, and so I've tended to only play them on 2x and 4x XP weekends so I get them leveled up faster and done with.

Though if you don't already know, Conquest generally gives you the most XP points per match.

3. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Use the Scatter blaster, it works more than you think it does. And cloak regularly.

4. Shockwavexodius

Shockwavexodius Psychologically instable

Do some conquest. Whenever you are capturing a node, use your cloak and surprise anyone trying to retake it. Scatter blasters work very well with the scout.

5. TfAnimatedfan

TfAnimatedfan Five. Dollar. Headband.

News Credits:
    In Team Deathmatch:
    Kill a scientist or a solider who is carrying an EMP Shotgun. Then it's easy to pop out of a cloak and Blow someone away with one shot.

6. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's scriptor

News Credits:
    I underestimate the Scatter Blaster. I guess it would be good with cloak right?

7. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Cloak, melee, and scatter blast work for me. I go more with the surprise attack perk than backstab. While you're cloaked, hit the side or back, almost everyone's wise to and attacks the transparent ripple. I also like to shoot or melee once, run and break line of sight, cloak, then run around and hit them again. If you get away with it, that often works well for killing soldiers and leaders.

8. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Brony

News Credits:
    Scatter Blaster and Battle Pistol, or Battle Pistol and Null Ray for me. Surprise Attack and Mark Target. You stealth about and go about picking people off. Start with other scouts and scientist, and when you're getting better at quick kills work to soldier, then leader.

Oh and play Conquest. That is easily the best way to level up in WfC.