How do you guys feel About the balance after the updates so far?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by BlackLight, Aug 4, 2012.

1. BlackLight

BlackLight Banned

Personally, i think everything is were it needs to be. You have a clear understanding of what each class to do, and how to play them. Most importantly, the destroyer actually DESTROYS now. none seem to be really over powered as of now.

I'm still worried about the new abilities and guns upgrades being added in. The mp was completely in balanced at the begging of the demo's release before the community talked to HM, so i'm still a little cautious about the actual release.

What do you guys think about it, or do we need some more changes as of today?

2. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    I'm just worried about the fate of the Destroyer. You can't hit jack with his guns.

3. shadowsfm

shadowsfm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    that's the thing with them it seams. you're ether really good or really bad with destroyers. there is no middle ground

4. Prime Jetscream

News Credits:
    I'm not good or bad with the destroyer...

5. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Deceptipunk

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I beg to differ, I always kill my prey with both of the Destroyer's weapons.

I haven't really noticed anything as it felt balanced to begin with... I think it's all about how you or someone else plays... Like if your really good at shooters, then this game will be extremely easy to master.

6. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    The balencing is doing great so far the infiltrater just needs to be toned down that tiny bit

7. GRIML0CK

GRIML0CK I despise Optimus Prime.

Destroyer has become great IMO. Other classes are fine to, besides the Titan that's the hard hitter, but goes down the fastest -.-

8. Cryptwire

Cryptwire Cybertronian Engineer/Sniper

News Credits:
    I'm finding that the new effort towards balancing multiplayer is an acquired taste. I can accept there are no more killstreaks, but advanced robotic life forms that shape-shift to jets and can't even barrel roll is hard to believe. HMS has to put that maneuver back to scientists. And also, again, a color slider so we can have the freedom to choose any primary and secondary colors so if i want to have my customized character jet black, i should have that choice to do so. It HMS does this, everything else will be perfect, no more cheaters and bunnies, the playing field is level and balanced, and Ill be one happy camper.

9. Rhinox

Rhinox We bring surreal to life

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The titan really needs a slight speed boost to be effective.

10. shadowsfm

shadowsfm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    thats why i never go into tank mode unless camping. usually i just run

11. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Loving it so far. Destroyer is good now. Now if they want to give him a pathblaster that'd be fine. But right now his splash damage does damage. I'm back to my destroyer ways with that class. The other 3 classes seem nicely balanced as well.

12. Ethereal

Ethereal A Sad Flareon

Balance seems good. WFC, the Scientist felt very underpowered unless you spent the time to figure out just how to use it. This time around, it seems like the balance is in the right spot. He's flimsy enough without dying every few seconds.

13. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Crossdresser Toy Collector

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    You have to treat the Destroyer like the Soldier in TF2. Getting body hits aren't going to be your priority. Get the ROF upgrade for Riot Cannon and the reload speed upgrade for missile launcher and go for splash damages. It's MUCH easier when you realize that you do not really need to hit them, just get your hits right next to them.

14. WoundSave

WoundSave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    with the rocket launcher- jump before you shoot, aim at their feet. I spent the last two days playing only destroyer and ive gotten pretty acurate. Also, using the shield to force opponents to walk into your missiles (ie lay down your sheld, and when they try to flank around it put some rockets in their face.

With the other gun, once yo have the upgrade it fires pretty quick, ill lay down a 3-4shot spray from range or up close if the rocket launcher isnt available.

the Truck mode rockets i basically just use for suppression fire

Jumping with the titan's canon before taking a shot in tank mode is very helpful as well

15. GRIML0CK

GRIML0CK I despise Optimus Prime.

I'm ready for new maps, i know ARRAY like the back of my hand.

16. Prime Jetscream

News Credits:
    I haven't played TF2, but that's what people keep telling me. I guess I just need to improve.

17. Rhinox

Rhinox We bring surreal to life

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think the titan just needs a bit more speed when using fine aim. If he could just be *that* much quicker, he'd be a lot more effective. Those bigass guns are nice, but if you can't aim them quick enough for the shot, they're useless.

18. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Damn, you'd think a melee and 5 scatterblaster shots at pointblank would kill a Destroyer, but not quite. poo.

19. Crossfire-034

Crossfire-034 Insensitive jerk

That's my beef with the game so far. Melee doesn't seem to do anything, either taking 5/6 hits to kill or missing the guy completely.

20. Mathmaticus

Mathmaticus Member

That's good. Melee in this game is meant to be a finisher at close quarters, not a viable CQC option in itself. If you want to kill with melee in less hits you will have to take the enemy's shield down and their health down significantly first and the best way to do that is through using your guns.

You're not going to be able to beat most people in pretty much any given CQC situation using only melee, unless the skill gap is huge and in your favor. You're not supposed to otherwise.