How do you get peoples ebay account suspeneded

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by iheartarcee, Oct 30, 2007.

1. iheartarcee

iheartarcee Idonotheartbeastwars

I paid for a leader class prime from a guy on ebay, disavowed1x, and he never mailed the figure. I got my money back from paypal but I want him to know not to do that to people. So how do I do it?

2. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    An eBay account will usually only get suspended after a certain number of strikes against it. If you complained through eBay (i.e. started a dispute about it), then you have already done your part. You could leave him negative feedback (but remember that he will probably do the same to you).

3. Rend

Rend Decepticreep Killer

Just because he didn't send the item doesn't mean you can get him suspended. If he refunded your money, or if PayPal refunded the money then just drop it because obviously there was a problem on the seller's end.

Also I agree with Draven I'd becareful about being to quick to leave Negative feedback. Because I can assure you he will probably do the same for you.

4. -Barricade-

-Barricade- Forza Ferrari!

News Credits:
    You can file a complaint with ebay, what I would do is click the live help (its private chat with an ebay service rep) and ask them how to get ebay to have him send the item. They can lock his account, but since you got your money back you might not have any other option at this point other then to leave him negative feedback.