How Do you Display your Primes?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by slugslinger2004, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    I fit who I can with their respective line mates. Any others who are too big get their own shelf with Unicron and Primus. I'm running outta room there too :p 

2. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have an Optimus shelf with Animated, HFTD, Classics (voyager), Cybertron (with Leobreaker arm, wingsaber jetpack, and metroplex staff), Energon (with Omega Supreme armor), RID (technically Omega Prime but... meh.), and Beast Wars Optimal Optimus. Armada isn't there because he can't bend his knees in super mode so he's too tall, and Beast Machines Optimus isn't there because... well... I don't really know. Deluxe Classics Optimus is on the neo-G1 shelf (mix of classics and a bunch of other series). ROTF Leader Prime is on the ROTF shelf, Deluxe DOTM movie Optimus is on the DOTM shelf, G1 (well, G2 technically) is with the G1 toys, and Animated Activators prime is on my animated autobots shelf with legends prowl, legends bumblebee, activators ratchet, and voyager bulkhead.

3. gtf316

gtf316 Nuked in the face.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have a big long shelf displaying all the major Primes/Convoys from each line in order, going from G1 Prime up to WFC Prime. Classics and Masterpiece have stayed with their respective lines though as I don't have doubles. Animated keeps it's leader as I have a Wingblade Prime for the shelf and ROTF Leader Prime stays with his troops as the Ultimate Prime is up there.

4. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Each Optimus Prime controls his own line/Generation of Autobots. The same for Megatron/Decepticons.

5. PHLeal

PHLeal Active Member

Omega Prime, ROTF Jet Prime, Animated OP and Cybertron Prime stand on the little desk besides my bed. Big Convoy stands besides my tv, and my other 6 OPs stand around the shelves.

6. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

Nah, I don't have enough Primes to warrant a shelf, and I don't have enough space on my smallest shelf to accommodate all of my Primes without removing everything else.

7. Dran0n

Dran0n miss me w/ that

News Credits:
    Let's see here...

Well, on one shelf, I have DVD Edition Optimus Prime in the back, DOTM Voyager Assfest in the back, and Armada Supercon Optimus in the middle of my movie Autobots. The on the Leader/HA shelf, I have HTFD Prime combined with Jetfire, and ROTF Prime standing next to him. On the Classics shelf, DOTM Nightmare Moon Prime stands in the back. And Animated Battle Begins Prime stands in the middle of it all, thelvic thrust and all.

8. QmTablit

QmTablit BotBot in the what, I said BotBot in the what

Forgot to mention, aside from the Prime shelf, I've got a second Mighty Muggs Prime with the Mighty Muggs, Henkei Prime leading the Autobots on that shelf, and Classics Prime as Optimus' clone on that same shelf.

9. NCStarscream

NCStarscream Me Grimlock cute

News Credits:
    Starscream is the only character I have shelves dedicated solely to. My Primes go in various places throughout my displays.

10. zeroomegazx

zeroomegazx I'm watching you...

News Credits:
    I have a 3rd shelf i am readying with the rest of my primes (i just moved) but here is what I have so far:

Attached Files:

11. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    I only have 3 Primes and all are movieverse......

12. The Crazy Collector

The Crazy Collector Well, that's just Prime!

Ebay:
    My collection is a little Optimus-centric, I guess you could say. Check here for a link to my collection thread to see what I mean.

The pics are actually my old set up at my last place, and so are a little out of date. Unfortunately, in my new place, I don't have room to display any of the movie Primes right now, but rest assured, I have most of them that have been released so far!

13. brr-icy

brr-icy MP Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    with their respective lines, except the e/c ones, they haven't got a line to go with yet

14. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You guys are crazy.

I just have like, ape & bat prime on my Beasties shelve (they don't make eye contact so it's alright), and then my G2 Prime leading the autobot shelve with Rodimus staying in vehicle mode where he belongs.

15. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

Well my only shelf space is dedicated to Optimus and Megatron/Galvatron there are very few characters up there that aren't one of the many incarnations of them.

G1 Rodimus Prime: Because this is my Leader shelf and he was leader of the Autobots for all of season 3 in the original Transformers. I do not have Hot Rod displayed though or any other versions of Rodimus.

R.I.D. Ultra Magnus: Because he combines with Optimus Prime to form Omega Prime.

Both versions of Armada Jetfire: Because he's Optimus Prime's second pair of pants.

Armada Overload: Because he's Optimus Prime's shoulder cannons.

Armada Tidal Wave: Because he's Megatron/Galvatron's hinder all of my articulation to make me look cool guy.

Armada Unicron: Because he's a freaking God!

Energon Omega Supreme: Because he can wear Optimus Prime's Head. *sarcasm*That is like the best Head master ever, he has 3 different Heads.*sarcasm*

Cybertron Primus: Because he's a freaking God!

RotF Jetfire: Because he's Optimus Prime's corpse armor.

And RotF The Fallen: Because I feel like the Decepticons in that movie were different characters than what their names were. The Fallen was actually Megatron. Megatron was actually Starscream. And Starscream was actually Waspinator.

16. silverstreak70

silverstreak70 Well-Known Member

I've got a display case that I made myself, using the left over glass panels from modifying six of my detolfs and making them double wide. I made the case, painted it blue so that it would make for a nice contrast to the red of all the Primes that would eventually go into it. I personnaly like the results. I was able to snag the signing kit from work once they took the display down, including the styrofoam starfield 2x4 sheets. I just pinned them onto the back after trimming a couple of them down. Was also able to get the signing header that reads "Power of the Primes, along with two of the circular Autobot symbols. The backside of them has the decepticon symbol, so if I ever decide to do another one for Megs, I could move at least one over for the topper there. I was also able to get the Optimus and Sentinal styro artwork, but there isn't room as of yet for me to display those. The last pic shows my black Primes in one of the double detolfs. I ran out of room for them.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [[url]http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/attachment.php?attachmentid=27248917&stc=1&d=1313635666/img][/url]
    [img]http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/attachment.php?attachmentid=27248918&stc=1&d=1313635666
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

17. ThisGuy

ThisGuy True Leader

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I go with the latter myself.

Holy crap thats a lot of primes.

18. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Woah woah woah. That's the American release. That's not a Convoy, that's Scourge
    And Nemesis Breaker doesn't belong there either :p 

19. meirelle

meirelle Sea of Shelfwarmers

I just looked at my collection and realized I don't own ANY Optimus Primes.

lol /badfan

20. cagey

cagey Well-Known Member

Silverstreak - OMG - those cases and your collection are awesome.

Did anyone ever sub in the Ultra Magnus cab as just a basic Prime? Or like a lifeless Prime? Always wanted to do that when I was a young'un.