Customs: How do I take apart Leader Class Energon Optimus Prime

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Dark Magnus, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Dark Magnus

Dark Magnus Your opinion is wrong!

Ebay:
    Hey guys,
    I need to frankenstein a junker Optimus with my Galaxy Convoy to get Convoy fuctional again. I need to get to the leg joints to swap out the ratchets in the hips. Anyone taken an Energon Prime apart who could clue me in? Thanks!

2. DanHibiki

DanHibiki Dan Couga Mellencamp

I've taken a few of them apart. First, take the chest pieces off. Now take the pins out holding the chest on. Then unscrew and he'll slide apart. If you aren't worried about the condition of E. prime, just break the hingepins.

3. Dark Magnus

Dark Magnus Your opinion is wrong!

Ebay:
    I said the wrong convoy in my first post. I need to fix Grand Convoy, so I need to be super careful with the pins when getting Grand Convoy apart since he's the keeper.

I figures I had to get the pins out, but I was hoping there was some secret trick to getting him apart that would be easier and less hazardous to the appearance of Grand Convoy.

Thanks!

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I'm not even sure if Jenny Craig could help Fattimus Prime! I guess he'll have to rely on you to perform liposuction here! :lol