Customs: How do I push out pins?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by DecepticonZone, Sep 4, 2010.

1. DecepticonZone

DecepticonZone Well-Known Member

Hey guys, took a quick search around, and didn't really see anything posted about this.

My question is "How do I push out pins?" Namely the ones on Energon/Classics Devastator, holding his combiner head on? I want to throw an old Dev head on there, and see how it looks. If someone has answered this already, and my search didn't bring it up, I apologize.

Thanks in advance.

2. Tigermegatron

Tigermegatron Banned

perhaps with a small drill bit & a power tool.

I noticed with these pins. there is one side with screw ridges on it. while the other side is has no screw like ridges. best bet is to try to push out the pin pushing out the side with the screw ridges on it. while pushing in the side with no screw ridges on it.

I had mild success using a point scissor. when I replaced the back cover of animated shockwaves robot head,with a best head I got from a alternators styled power rangers cat/vechicle. turning my animated shockwave into a 5 changer. with a added 4 legged cat mode with a newly put on cat head.

3. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
  4. DecepticonZone

DecepticonZone Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tips guys, I ended up getting the pin out after a few attempts.