How do I play the Ultraviolet video on my phone?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by LegendAntihero, May 30, 2012.

1. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

I got Transformers Dark of the Moon on blue ray the other day. Flixster.com didn't have Transformers 3 on their website so I went to the website on the paper inside the disc case. After I redeemed the code, the movie didn't show up in my phone's flixster app. The back of the disc case clearly says the movie is suppose to be able to download onto my smartphone, so how do I do it?

2. ShOcKwAvE1213

ShOcKwAvE1213 THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

I have DOTM on my iPod, using the ultraviolet digital copy. It shows you the instructions on the paper. I went too:www.paramountdigitalcopy.com/transformersdarkofthemoon. Then, I just followed the instructions, and it asks if you want he digital copy on iTunes or windows media player. Then after you choose, you enter your code and you got the movie.

Not sure if its different for a phone, but that's what I did.

3. ShOcKwAvE1213

ShOcKwAvE1213 THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

I forgot one thing: You should probably do it on the computer.

4. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

I don't have an iphone. Do you think I should download the windows version and copy & paste it onto my phone?

5. TFXProtector

TFXProtector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Android should be able to play WMV. If not, you can convert it to mp4 format, using a video editing software. Windows Movie Maker might even be able to accomplish this.