How do i cancel orders in the PoL BBTS

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by mrgalvaprime, Sep 6, 2012.

1. mrgalvaprime

mrgalvaprime #BanTJ

News Credits:
    Can someone please show me how to do this (screen caps if possible)

2. Roufuss

Roufuss Shots

News Credits:
    I'm pretty sure you need to write BBTS customer service but you only have 15 days from when the item hit your POL to cancel it... even then, I think you only get store credit.

3. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    What is the BBTS cancellation policy?
    Products may be cancelled within 15 days of product purchase. This date is based on each individual product's purchase date, not the date of order placement or payment. No cancellations will be acepted after 15 days of the product purchase. This policy applies only to items that have not yet shipped.

4. ahro23

ahro23 Omnibot

If it's within their 14 or 15 (I forget how many exactly) day window, just go into your POL, click on the "products" button and you can adjust the numbers in there.

5. Roufuss

Roufuss Shots

News Credits:
    Wow, thank you, I had no idea you could actually do that and I've been using the POL for two years :lol 

6. Timesynch

Timesynch Go For Broke! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Contact customer service if you're past the two week window for cancellations. Couldn't hurt to e-mail them and ask nicely to cancel an item(s) for whatever reason. In my case, I canceled a TFP Terrorcon Bee because I had ordered a bunch of other stuff on staggered days, and while the payment was processing I couldn't make changes to my PoL and cancel TC BB (which I forgot to do beforehand). By the time the payments for the other stuff went through, I was past the 2 week window. I e-mailed their customer service, explained the situation, and got back store credit. It's possible depending on your circumstances. With store credit, they already got your money, so there's that. XD

7. Maetel

Maetel Well-Known Member

haha yeah time like this you appreciate the fact pol is only a fictional construct in their database so a csr can just remove the item with few clicks instead of having a disgruntled warehouse worker physically digging out your year old pol storage area and put the item back on shelf where it may or may not have a place anymore.

8. mrgalvaprime

mrgalvaprime #BanTJ

News Credits:
    I cant find a cancel button. I haven't paid for it as i misunderstood that the PoL required not to be paid for when you chose the items and didn;t have to be paid for until it shipped

9. Timesynch

Timesynch Go For Broke! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    That's incorrect. You pay for the item when it's in stock (or when it becomes available with new stock if you preordered). I would read the FAQ on BBTS more carefully. It fully explains how the PoL works and then some.

10. kingnothing80

kingnothing80 Well-Known Member

What Tymesynch said. Also, it almost sounds like you pre-ordered something and now wish to get rid of it before BBTS gets it in stock? If that's the case you can go into your account and view preorders. Click on the top most link because that will be your current POL, adjust the quantity of the item you wish to remove to zero and hit adjust. Then it will be removed from your loot.

11. CodeXCDM

CodeXCDM Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    In the PoL there's a recent orders link or something to that regards... from there you can cancel items that have been in PoL for 15 days or so.

You can also ask after the fact if they can cancel orders... but according to the email I received when I asked for such help... the service folks claimed they'd do it only once.

Either way, you get store credit only. AFAIK they won't refund moolah.