How did you end up liking robots?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by megatroptimus, Jul 9, 2007.

1. Ceerad

Ceerad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  2. MC Rap Throne

MC Rap Throne unknown member

News Credits:
    Ultraman, Ultraseven, Ultraman Jack. Giant Robo. Gobots, and then Transformers.

3. zerocomfor

zerocomfor Member

Ebay:
    Well, I was spending the night at my grandma's house and we were watching fox kids, (only thing on worth watching on saturdays) and there was a new show TFM RID. And we started watching it daily until they took it off. And I never had that !@#$%^&*! Cable for cartoon network. BUT I'm a scavenger the type that calls dumpster diving FUN.:throw  ! BUT I found almost every cartoon from g1 to armada
    on the web, and no not on hasbro but that lasted 7 days as it was illeagle. But I had other resorces and so I bought some dvds of the transformers. THEY ENDED UP IN A GARAGE SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead:  Now I have 200 less or more transformers, and a thing called JOOST. It's the cable version of giga pocket. :thumb 

4. dlatkow

dlatkow Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Johnny Socko and his Giant Robot... I forgot about that one. Used to watch it every Sunday morning. That was a bigger influence then I realized.

5. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member

I hate nature, so naturally, I love machines, and of course, machines that transform. Aside from loathing mother nature, I guess my love of robots comes from videogames, which have always had cool robotic characters in them, and also from stuff like the transformers toys, and shows like x-men with the sentinels. Since then, I have considered myself a robotic fan, being especially huge on stuff like Gundam and Transformers, giving Bandai and Hasbro far too much of my cash for more plastic robot goodness.

6. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    I started off watching Ultraman and its subsequent sequels (on replays rather than first airings. I'm not that old) and then saw Brave of Legend Dagarn and loved the mecha designs and the subsequent Braves. After moving to the UK Generation 2 was on its last legs and I got the little speed boat with a rotor as its main weapon. Later Beast Wars was aired and I started getting some of those figures. After skipping Beast Machines I got back into it with most of the Autobots of RiD. Then I rediscovered Braves while casually buying from the Unicron Trilogy.

7. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    You copy cat u took my name though it is good too see another ironhide fan.