how did megatron become weaker

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by tfomegaprime, Jul 10, 2012.

1. tfomegaprime

tfomegaprime tail pipe

how did megatron become weaker just because prime pushed him and blew his face up in rotf :confused: 

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    Blew up his face, ripped him to shreds, ripped off his arm, beat him to crap...

3. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

I know I'd sure be weaker.

4. PrimesRule

PrimesRule Banned

News Credits:
    Pretty much this... Plus he let Sentinel just push him around like a Protoform.

5. tfomegaprime

tfomegaprime tail pipe

his arm fell of when he got pushed of he didnt rip it off you can see it next to his leg

6. Rayzilla Prime

Rayzilla Prime I RIP ALL MY RAZE!

:lol 

Seriously, the guy got the ass-whupping of a lifetime. He got shot point-blank in the face - WITH HIS OWN GUN - got his arm sliced off, and then blasted through a thick stone wall.

WALK IT OFF, MEGATRON. FUCKING PANSY.

7. Napjr

Napjr <b><font color=gold>Mr. Internet</font><br><font c Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Plus he was dead or in stasis for a couple of years in the ocean, im pretty sure his body was weakened already

8. vatarian

vatarian SPIDER8ITCH

Fixed.

9. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Did you... watch the movies?

10. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 MTMTE Sucks Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    well let's test it on you and see how strong you are afterwards :p 

11. strangeguy32000

strangeguy32000 Well-Known Member

Over the course of two movies, Megatron got frozen, Flew through a Skyscraper, Shot by Prime's Ion blaster, Fell to the ground from the roof of a pretty tall Skyscraper, Shot by Sabot rounds, Killed Via allspark, Dumped into the Laurentian Abyss, Brought back to life Via Kitbash, Shot out of a factory by Optimus Prime, Got his ass beat for the first half of the forest fight, got shot at by humans some more during the Battle in the desert, got half his face ripped off along with one of his arms and then Thrown through some Egyptian ruins. And that's just the first two movies. Then he gets bitch-slapped by Sentinel Prime. By this point, I'd go ahead and quote the Second Terminator and say "I need a Vacation...."

12. UltraPrimus56

UltraPrimus56 In the ruins of paradise

Pretty much what everyone else is saying. Wouldn't you be extremely weak if you were at the bottom of the sea for two years? Plus, having half of his face blown off by a fusion cannon, one of the most powerful weapons in the Transformers universe, will garantee that you will either be blasted apart, or severely weakened. Finally, he wasn't only weakened physically, he was also weakened mentally as well. I mean, if my sworn enemy were to shoot me with my own gun, and then throw me into a wall, my ego would be shattered and pissed on. (Yes I just said that, so what? lol)

13. 1984forever

1984forever Banned

So Megatron couldn't be repaired in the 2 years between movies? Weak.

14. PrimesRule

PrimesRule Banned

News Credits:
    Because the Decepticons didn't know where he was at during those two years. Pay closer attention to the movies and read and learn everything that happens in between the movies.

15. vatarian

vatarian SPIDER8ITCH

He's too busy living in 1984. I think he needs to go... *puts on sunglasses* BACK TO THE FUTURE!

16. Zhadow

Zhadow Oh hi there

He literally took a headshot.

17. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, he also kinda died... Now I can't talk from experience but I'd like to think that makes you weaker.

18. megatron6661

megatron6661 Well-Known Member

Megatron getting weaker goes all the way back to the first film. When he died in TF1, he lost allot of things, he was rebuilt horribly, he became heavy, slower, and in the process he lost the ability to use hand to hand combat effectively when taking on optimus. Megatron also lost his agility, so speed and movement also deserted Megatron, so optimus became a yard or 2 quicker than Megatron What made Megatron such a great autobot type fighting leader, was the things I mentioned, and he was also very low on energon in ROTF. So he was already handicapped when he was resurrected. He never had the matrix of leadership to powerup his energon levels

So all these factors contributed to him becoming weaker in ROTF which contributed him to get even worse in DOTM, but he did regain a balance mode, and the way he ripped sentinel apart at the end, even though it was from behind, showed the true potential of what Megatron is capable of.

19. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Pretty much summed up the answer right here, OP.

No, Optimus full-on deliberately sliced off Megatron's arm, his murder-claw arm, no less.

:lol  Yeah, pretty much. I often ask myself this when stupid questions are asked.

Actually, he was repaired. As is blatantly obvious in the movies. He goes from being a Cybertronian tank/jet with most of his face blown off and missing an arm, spilling fluids out of his wounds, to reformatting to an Earth mode, missing slightly less of his face, getting his arm back and seeming to be in better condition at the start of DotM than he is at the end of RotF. I'd say that qualifies as being "in better condition", even if he's not fully repaired.

20. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

How was he supposed to be fully repaired? No medic.