how did i even think of this one?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Dec 26, 2011.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

im still not quite sure how my mind came up with this idea

i guess its due to way to muuch caffien lack of sleep and a drifting mind falling in and out of sleep as well.

basicly imagine what a transformers show might be like if it started somewhere in the middle of the great wars origgins im talking just right before it all kicked off and started going from bad to worse and just kept going over time

basicly setting wise think of it as being a sort of hill street blues approach that over time as the war kicks into high gear shifts gears screaming into mad max territory over time

like i said i still dont understand how my drifitin mind came up with this idea.

2. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    dude thats deep *nods*

3. Hot Shot.

Hot Shot. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Would you say it was...a lucid dream?

4. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

nah more like i could get my mind to stop drifting from one topic to another as i kept tossing and turning trying to get back to sleep.

its pretty wierd though sometimes the stuff my mind comes up with as i drift into sleep before i start dreaming

with a good experienced story writer i actually think this storyline could have some potential to it over time if only for the chance to explore the whole transformers/brave police angle

and then theres this one

Hill Street Blues - 'Let's be careful out there' - YouTube

i could totally see a young optimus or even ironhide or prowl handling that line

5. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    That's a very interesting premise. Could prove to be very interesting.

6. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

so what autobot characters might be good to explore for the storyline

im talking as in the autobot character compared to a human character they are in some way or other similer to or take after in their personel character and manners?

i could definately see optimus or even ironhide being in the role of sargent phils character with the young prime slipping more into the orle over time as he gains experience over timeand learns from ironhide along the way

prowl streetwise bluestreak and smokescreen along with nightbeat i could even see being members of the team as well what with nightbeat being quite the detective at heart