How could it be if Unicron Trilogy made into a movie-need ideas

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by bariprime, Aug 23, 2009.

1. bariprime

bariprime Elite Guard Commander

News Credits:
    I just finished watching Cybertron and revised Armada and Energon after that. Then I thought that what would it be if the whole thing was a movie or a trilogy?
    How could they introduced the minicons?
    Would they try to fill the gaps in the series?
    Or which real world vehicle would Transformers in Armada/Energon/Cybertron would be?
    And many more questions!

PLEASE PEOPLE WRITE YOUR IDEAS AND THOUGHTS!

2. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    Plot holes, maybe?

3. Takara_destron

Takara_destron Mainly lurking these days

Ebay:
    If it was going to be made into a series of realistic films, I'd have Prime keep his Armada alt mode throughout for a start, because Megazord Prime looks stupid and Cybertron Prime (while AWESOME) was a fire truck with guns and wings. Hardly a good disguise.

But then I think about it, the Transformers were alot less about disguise by the beginning of Energon, and so that wouldn't be a big deal. Cybertron's plot would need alot of tweaking so that it could logically follow energon too.

Not really up to speed with my energon (currently watching through the latter half of Armada), but didn't Megatron dive into some black hole at the end? The same black hole that would later be the Unicron Singularity? Well I feel some sort of sequence with Megs emerging from the black hole with the "armour of Unicron" (always loved that he had that...wish it had been expanded on) would be both necessery and awesome.

This is all I've got for now....I'll probably give it some more thought. I always felt the Unicron Trilogy had potential, but it just turned out disappointing (apart from Cybertron, which was amazing IMO).

4. bariprime

bariprime Elite Guard Commander

News Credits:
    You know what guys, someone should tell this to Hasbro. Its probbably 0.00001 out of 100 chance them to accept this but, who wouldnt be intersted:) 

5. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    No.

6. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus #MoreSawBoss

News Credits:
    :lol :thumb 

A/E/C was, a mediocre, if at times entertaining, entry into the history of mostly-mediocre-if-at-times-entertaining TF Cartoons.

The essential basis for a live-action movie franchise, it is not.

I'm not a huge fan of the current flicks, but they represent pretty much a (near)best-case-scenario for distilling TFs down to their essence and regurgitating them as summer-blockbuster-ness.

The Bay-Verse is not G1, it's just mainstream-live-action-TFs, so this is your movie adaptation of the Unicron trilogy as well.

I don't think an argument can be made for it representing the beast-era, but any of the alien-robots-chilling-on-modern-earth interpretations fall under the Bay-Verse umbrella as well as any other ones.

D/L

7. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

It could work, but it would have to be really well thought through and be separate from the current movies. Oh and it would have to be like 20 or so years from now so that the movies from now will be a bit old and forgotten by the general public and a brand new generation of general audience is around. Otherwise people will think "they started over? Why?"

8. Nightwing24

Nightwing24 00 Agent

News Credits:
    How bout we not? The AEC trilogy was awful a few good toys came out of it but the show and characters were annoying and useless mostly on the human end but there were quite a few anoying useless bots and cons as well.

9. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    This. EXACTLY this.

10. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I kinda liked galaxy force minus the filler but I agree I dont want to see them edited into a film.

11. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    What we really need is a live-action movie of RID.

12. Spin-Out

Spin-Out Are you afraid of the dark?

Well, we kinda got that already. Both trilogies hastarted off lackluster but became better halfway through their first installments, then had a promising start in their second installments which degraded into crap, and Cybertron was just average, if entertaining at times.

13. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

Possibly. I personally want to see a realistic Beast Wars adaptation to a full CGI movie.

14. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    Oh yes. As a loyal Armada/Cybertron fan, I think there should be a movie based on those two series. Leave Energon out of it. It sucked and made no sense at all.

15. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Actually, on the possibility of an A/E/C live-action movie, just give it time, all those gimmicks which make those shows different to, say G1, will no doubt find their way into the BayVerse.

16. Spin-Out

Spin-Out Are you afraid of the dark?

Uh-uh, no way. I'm not letting Michael "Robot-humping" Bay get his hands on Sky-Byte.

17. Mario

Mario Italian Plumber

Agreed.

18. SirZap

SirZap Well-Known Member

19. Attacker_Prime

Attacker_Prime Optimus Prime forever

Oh man... that would be... awesome! Though I wouldn't mind some Beast Wars characters in the actual movies, if they are handled well. To be on topic, perhaps they wouldn't be fighting for Mini-Cons, Energon sources or Cyber-Keys, but it would be the war between the Autobots and the Decepticons, while Unicron would be mobilizing. Then, they'd join forces and fight Unicron, but Decepticons betray them after Unicron is dead, giving way to a sequel. Hopefully no humans.