How Can We Help Bob Orci Fit Unicron In For TF3?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Starscreamer95, May 24, 2009.

1. SkiZoR

SkiZoR Active Member

Theres tons of other things they can do with other TF stories , and NO to unicron

2. manyoufactsure

manyoufactsure Maximal TFW2005 Supporter

Yep!, I would. We can't even get a MP Devastator combiner (one that has a robot mode, vehicle mode and combiner mode, without extra parts to complete it) from a blockbuster movie. What kind of basketball would we get for a Unicron? I don't think it needs to be redone.

I also don't see how the Dinobots wouldn't fit into the movie-verse with all the alien designs. They just wouldn't take on new forms. (or they could and then no longer be dinos) Why not call them in to battle some super-duper bad guy but otherwise keep them on the moon (or elsewhere) due to there size and lack of disquise. Just my opinion.

3. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Only if Jazz can be in it. Both repetitive topics seem to bring ire.

I was going to say Unicron would be too far out there for BayFormers but considering the Fallen and his sun happy stuff it sounds like he's already being done for ROTF but on a smaller scale.

4. Grimlockk

Grimlockk Member

If they are going to put Unicron in the movie then they may as well just re-do the 1986 movie

5. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    I do not want Unicron! I want originality:

I want Autobots!
    I want Decepticons!
    I want Prime!
    I want Megatron!

You know- originality!

6. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    I won't. I've never wanted Unicron or Primus in the live action movies, and I never will.

7. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    Not the question. This is the question.

8. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    if we want Unicron in the movieverse, then we shouldnt say anything-i dont know if they can use our ideas. so say all the crappy ones so they wont be able to use them.

if we dont want him, however, then we should make up all kinds of reasons to get him in there so they cant use any of them

9. butz

butz slippery when wet

Just a thought here, but didn't Orci and Kurtzman state that they wanted to take a break from Transformers after ROFT? So, wouldn't the point be moot anyways if Orci isn't even writing it?

10. SlyTF

SlyTF Banned

Cuz Unicron is awsum

11. SlyTF

SlyTF Banned

Unicron and Primus should have a battle!

12. Dinotron

Dinotron AA2010 13-15 AUG BE THERE TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    how bout we dont

13. SlyTF

SlyTF Banned

why does nobody want unicron?

14. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

I guess that we can't have Unicron, but then we can't have Beast Wars because who the heck would we explain animal/insect bots? The Dinobots are different because like other people have been saying they can scan dino animatronics at a museum or show or something. Have a little Disney product placement like in ROTF (with Alice) and have them land in Animal Kingdom and scan the animatronics in the "Dinosaur" ride there. Great ride btw :) 

OR they could introduce more combiner groups (Aerialbots, Combaticons, Protectobots, Stunticons, etc.) and have them get so consumed in taking down their rival combining team that they start to destroy everyone and everything around them. Then the Autobots convince the Decepticons to join them so that they aren't exterminated and they get the combiner teams under control.

Even MORE they could introduce Mini-Cons and have a Armada type storyline. They could take the forms of like go carts, mopeds, toy helicopters, etc. Idk just thinking of alternatives.

But I am not entirely opposed to having Unicron in it. They would just have to use some MONSTER CGI going on to make it believable. And we would probably sacrifice having more robots introduced because they would spend so much time, energy, and money on making Unicron believable that there would be little motivation to introduce more bots and cons. The Quintessons would take a lot of good storylining and some really good CGI to introduce too. I have no idea WHY the Autobots or Decepticons would end up on Quintessa anyway :/

15. diablien

diablien Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm with this. Animated has shown the power of a brute force such as Omega Supreme in world without hordes of combiners and citybots. It can be done well.

16. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    You fools,
    the Allspark IS Unicron. Building slaves for itself, eating stars, converting living worlds into dead metallic worlds, sending out it's minions to find a new star to consume, a (hopefully) Nemoy voiced minion/villain who wants it's power for himself...Dundunduuun.

17. EmineX

EmineX Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If Simon comes on board we can experience the wonder of "Furmanisms" on the big screen.

Imagine hearing such gems as "It is over - finished!" and "Let's give ______ the worst case of indigestion it's ever had" in a packed IMAX theatre.

Furmanism - Transformers Wiki - Teletraan I

18. smkspy

smkspy Remember true fans

Considering what happened to Galactus when he made his big screen debut, I fear for a representation of Unicron or Primus onscreen.

19. RowdyHavokRolla

RowdyHavokRolla Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Unicron would have to be perfectly done otherwise it would end up like Galactus. Did you see the Fantastic Four 2: Rise of the Silver Surfer. Ridiculous and shenanigans on all accounts

20. Ruthie

Ruthie Well-Known Member

Listen to Furman! He is most wise. And if the Dinobots won't work in the movieverse, there's no way Unicron will.