How Can We Help Bob Orci Fit Unicron In For TF3?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Starscreamer95, May 24, 2009.

1. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    true.

2. llamatron

llamatron OFFICIAL MMC REP TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    No Unicron. It's a waste of a live action movie. They should further investigate the human / robot relationships. Have Decepticons teaming up with dictators and/or corrupt businessmen in the arms industry. If you want to up the TF stakes you can throw in more combiners. Or triple changers. Or larger bots like Tidalwave and Omega Supreme.

3. Scythe

Scythe Future Foundation

News Credits:
    Easy, so in the movie-verse, Sam finds a donut which he eats. After eating said donut, he wants something else that's sweet, so he goes to a baking shop that has nothing but one fortune cookie which they give him. He opens it up, it cracks info into his system which causes him to call girl Sam, played by Megan Fox. Sam and Girl Sam decide that he needs to get that fortune cookie out of his system, one toilet use later, a homing beacon gets expelled, mysteriously.... Megs hears it, but he's in no mood, so Starscream rebuilds himself, answers the call, and becomes an errand boy, who's balancing a steady job at Domino's Pizza. He fetches Unicron, he farts with joy, and then Prime has to teach him how to color inside the lines, or the bus will go past 22 mph. Soon after, it all turns aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalright.

End.

/wrist

4. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

You sir, are awesome, and this post is made of win. And common sense.

...and we can't have common sense in matters like these.

It's like multiplying by zero. By Primus, man! Are you mad? You'll create a parado....oh shit.

5. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    Let's not, and say we did.

6. iconscons

iconscons Well-Known Member

No unicron please.

7. butz

butz slippery when wet

Lets not; he'd be too similar to the Fallen (with the exception of being too large to properly interact with the TFs). I'd much rather Omega Supreme as the new "big guy".

8. Sketch O'plex

Sketch O'plex Member

Unicron as a big planet would look naff. Remember galactus from fantastic 4:ROTSS?
    They spent the movie building up to its rival then it looked lie a steam cloud and F**Kd off.

Why not use the name but change what he looks like - he doesnt have to transform, could be he hates all things that transform and wants to kill them (Still a robot tho).

I think the third film would be better if the presense of so many transformers on earth caused the allspark to start terraforming earth like in the key to vector sigma, making
    the earth into a new cybertron (slowly and turning all humans against the transformers so they would have to be robots in disguise.

9. maninthebox94

maninthebox94 Banned

After whatever happens in tf2, we all know that the autobots will win, some time goes by without any decepticon interfearance, but latter, earth is awakend by a terrible screach and a flashing light, its late at night, everyone is scared, and a big ass planet with horns just started knawing on the moon. The autobots instantly know whats going on and know that if there isnt something done soon, earth would be next, and they must stop him from finishing the moon. Only to their surprise, megatron returns as galvatron, and attacks the autobots with his minions. Optimus tries to talk to galvatron, and ask him in the middle of getting owned what the fuck that planet is doing eating the moon. Galvatron only stops to say that it is unicron, and earth is next, my plan to enslave humanity will finaly come true, evan at such a cost, earth will see before they die, the wrath of GALVATRON. unicron stops his screaching, and he is no longer eating on the moon from the looks of it, but the moon is no longer a sphere, its has a large chunk missing from it. Galvatron is curious, why would unicron stop? Now, only galvatron can hear the screach, unicron explains, NOBODY WILL SEE THE WRATH OF GALVATRON, THEY WILL SEE THE WRATH OF UNICRON, and earth rumbles, gravity alltogether malfunctions, people for a split second are raised from the ground, then droped. No body can see what is going on from america, so we contact alie contries as fast as we can, only to discover that the planet, has morphed, into a giant devil like robot, and he looks pissed.

I will stop there....i got carried away with that.

10. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

On one hand I don't like the movie universe so if we had Unicron that would mean we wouldn't have a fourth film. Once Sam pulls a Bruce Willis of flying to Unicron in a space shuttle and blowing him up there really wouldn't be anywhere left to go since you've taken out the biggest bad guy in Transformers.

On the other hand Unicron feels so over done it would be nice not to have him. Animated did just fine without Unicron so he's not a must have thing for Transformers. Plus he'd be something hard to pull off and do any of us really want that Fantastic Four thing to happen to Unicron as well?

11. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    I like Unicron. But I conceed the idea of Unicron coming to Earth would be a bit too much for the average moviegoer to take. It's the nuclear option. You want to be damn sure you know what you're doing before you hit that button.

Somehow it's easier to accept Unicron attacking Cybertron. But it's too soon for that, Cybertron's barely been introduced. I'll be interested to see how robot interaction works in ROTF, and if they can work as characters, rather than just eyecandy FX monsters. I'd like to see scenes on Cybertron at some stage down the line, but there's always the risk that you disconnect if you take too much of the narrative into space.

12. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:

hey that could almost work! It's pretty good.

13. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    please dont. it will only end upp really really bad, how are they goign to defet him and please dont say "prime revels the Matrix and tadaaaaaaaaaaaa.

That worked with Rodimus in the movie from 86 but will not work here.

Orci dont even consider this..leave Unicron out.

14. maninthebox94

maninthebox94 Banned

Lol, yeah, i was just typing what came to mind.

15. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    And do you honestly think Bay will approve such a cheap design like 20th Century Fox's Galactacloud?

If Unicron is in a film, battling Primus and an Optimus Prime/Omega Supreme combination, you will probably eat your words like the many of you who did not want the actual Fallen in this film, because it will be :bay 

16. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    No Unicron, please. Animated's one of the VERY few TF shows to not include Unicron. I don't want the movie series taking the same path as with the Unicron Trilogy.

17. Shipley

Shipley extremely online

News Credits:
    We don't need Unicron. Next movie should have Dinobots and Triple Changers to up the ante.

If we make it to Transformers 10, then we can start talking about Unicron. In the mean time there are plenty of ideas and villains to put in the movie without resorting to the biggest one.

Because honestly, once you bring in Unicron and defeat him, where do you go? Thats the end. Because if the giant killer planet doesn't stop the Autobots, then nothing will, and the audiences won't believe any stories going forward.

18. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    Hmmm...

Lets ask ourselves: What would Bay do?

Would Bay really want to make a movie where a planet destroying entity emerges from deep space to destroy the Earth?
    How would Bay handle such a situation?:dunce 

19. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    Please no Unicron. A giant planet bot is not needed to make a TF franchise cool.

20. tehCal

tehCal wherever you are i am not

Unicron will never, ever work in a live-action movie. Common sense, people.