How can I get back at them

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by optimus major, Apr 15, 2008.

1. optimus major

optimus major Banned

News Credits:
    okay here is the story, day in and day out, i get harrassed by people cause i like transformers (which are awsome of course lol), and it is so bad by what they say, i do not have a name anymore, my name is "transformers"

so i am tired of it, so how can i get back at them.....i need to get some KO g1 figs to use as ammo to throw at them lol.....got any good idears?

2. Tech Spec

Tech Spec Breeze Loo

News Credits:
    Are these friends, co-workers, family?

3. optimus major

optimus major Banned

News Credits:
    school mates

4. keebs

keebs 32 Oh-Zee Killah

Drop the jaw, man. It's idea.

5. optimus major

optimus major Banned

News Credits:
    i know it is spelled idea, god i say many words DIFFERENT ways, and can we get back on topic

6. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    school mates? how old are you?

are you bigger than them, or smaller? if youre bigger than them, you need to kick the shit out of them. DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU ARE SMALLER.

7. smangerbot

smangerbot The Holy Zombie Jesus TFW2005 Supporter

this!

8. optimus major

optimus major Banned

News Credits:
    i am 16, and i tower over pretty much everyone in my grade....i just don't have the courage to hit people, i am very shy (can't even talk to girls argh) and i flinch at anything that comes near me that is like a punch or something

(THANKS BIG BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!)

9. Pimpimus Prime

Pimpimus Prime (┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐) TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just pretend it doesn't bother you. Once they see that it has no effect, they'll stop doing it.

10. optimus major

optimus major Banned

News Credits:
    i have tried that since 2nd grade.....never works...but get me mad enough i will fight....so we will see if ka's plan comes into play

11. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    ok, at least youre bigger than them, weve established that.

just roll your eyes at them man, be like, whatever dude. but dont go out of your way to avoid them. if it gets to a point where u lose your temper and punch one of em in the face, its not your fault man. dont let jerks make you feel bad about being yourself.

AND NOW YOU KNOW.

12. RobotoChan

RobotoChan Nothing to see here

News Credits:
    You could always do what I did back in the 90s when people at school took the piss out of me for digging the robots in disguise, tell them that you are quite comfortable with yourself and then things you like to do in your spare time and suggest that they are projecting their own repressed personalities onto you as a way to make themselves feel better?

To be fair, I got a kicking when I did this, but I felt fine knowing that I was fully aware of myself and quite happy being me. People who make fun of others over things such as this are generally unhappy and have problems which they do not know how to deal with.

13. optimus major

optimus major Banned

News Credits:
    what i find funny is that they all accept beast wars, cause they grew up with it (we even watched the starscream beast wars episode in my spanish class last year lol and the old movie in band onetime, but they hated that) and i also find funny they make a comment on how transformers suck, then they say how AWSOME the movie is

.....WTF!!!

14. BrokenSVT

BrokenSVT It's not broken anymore.

Simply tell them to stop projecting their angry thoughts stemming from their uncles touching the no-no place onto you. If that doesn't get them, do what you should have done in the first place--be proud of your hobby and tell them that you are. It beats what most of those idiots do in THEIR spare time, I'm certain.

15. optimus major

optimus major Banned

News Credits:
    which is pretty much drinking beer and playing sports (EVEN FRESHMEN DRINKING, HOLY CRAP, but still...probably happens all the time, but still surprises me)

16. optimus major

optimus major Banned

News Credits:
    (sorry for double post)

there is one perk to this.....there is a SMOKIN hot girl at my school that loves transformers animated (and the movie). and is very popular, now if she ever breaks up with her senior boyfriend and i end up with her cause of common intrest, THAT would be the ultimate revenge

17. rob_charb

rob_charb Well-Known Member

Honestly man, you need to grow some thicker skin. Making fun of other people who don't fit in the "in" crowd is a huge part of high school, unfortunately.

So they call you Transformer...so what? It's better than being called, oh, say, Micro-dick or something along those lines. If you don't like it, tell them to piss off, but don't expect anything to come of it. People will always make fun of others for liking things different from what they like.

Beating the crap out of someone in retaliation is very juvenile and immature thing to do. Taking that route will just end up in a whole new world of hurt for you.

Turn the tables on them. Start answering to their nickname for you. Act like you really dig it. They'll either tire of teasing you or it will get you accpeted by them. And as it's been said, take great joy in the fact that at least you're not wasting your life getting drunk and high all the time.

18. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    Don't talk about it at school, I learned that lesson in middle school. TFs+Higher education=bad. Do whatever it is you do EXCEPT THAT.
    DN

19. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

I got picked on A LOT when I was your age. And to tell you the truth, I had to learn to take a joke, and develop a really thick skin.
    I learned over the years that most bullies pick on other kids is because they actually feel worse about themselves then they do about you.
    But I 1-uped a lot of my bullies now that I'm older. At least I'm not in jail like some of them. Haha!
    If you decide to throw KO Tfs at these kids, it'll give them MORE of a reason to pick on you.
    Learn to take a joke man. That's my advice.

20. rob_charb

rob_charb Well-Known Member

Not to mention throwing a Transformer at them will most likely end up with said Transformer being shoved up an orifice in a most unpleasant fashion.