how can i correct loose fitting backpack piece for fansprojects enhanced bruticus?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Dec 23, 2010.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

has anyone else who has the rotf/classics combaticons and its two fansprojects add on sets noticed that the right peg on the underside of the cannosn backpack fits somewhat loosely into onsluaghts right shoulder mounted o ring?

is there anything i can do to correct mine so that the o ring on onslaughts right shoulder will hold the rod of the backpack in place better?

the left hole porton the udnerside of the cannons backpack fits perfectly into the rod mounted into the front of onslaughtsleft shoulder but the right peg on the backpack fits loosely into the o ring on onslaughts right shoulder

2. ScoobyGoo

ScoobyGoo Well-Known Member

Could possibly try a variation on the old loose ball joint trick. A thin layer of super glue applied in the hole, then push the backpack in that 1 hole, ensuring to keep rotating the backpack continuously until the glue sets (this stops the backpack sticking in place but coating of glue should tighten the connection). I've not tried it so maybe someone else can confirm if they think it would work before trying it!