How can Hasbro creatively screw us over?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Brainchild, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

Actually seeing as all but one BB has been a variation of Yellow and black/grey/blue, that would actually be a vast improvement. I'd kill to have a Silver and Black '74 BB repaint, that mold makes an excellent Movie Bluestreak.

As for what Hasbro could do to screw over fans, that's easy. Let the fans make all the decisions. The franchise would be dead in a month.

...I'm calling BS on this. Hell, just comparing Energon Barricade with RotF Onslaught, and it's pretty damn clear they have similar amounts of paint apps. Throw in bots like '07 Longarm or Dropkick, or RotF bots like Voyager SS or hell even Deluxe Sideswipe, who's entire altmode is literally covered in paint, and it's pretty damn clear they ain't skimping out on the paint jobs.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2010
  2. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    And only selling 500 until a "reissue" happens in 6 months.

3. Omega Jolt

Omega Jolt Hunter

Only for the entire public image of transformers. :thumbs2: 

Box all transformers on sprues to be assembled after purchase (paint and tools not included :ev: ). This includes having to place all the pins, screws, and internal mechanisms.

You know you want weeks of fun assembling RotF leader Prime from almost scratch. :sly2: 

Free pre-built Tuner Mudflap with every purchase!

4. megatronski

megatronski Flamewar's strongest soldier

News Credits:
    Leader class Tuner mudflap. Nuff said.

5. Digilaut

Digilaut Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    By only making ROTF Blazemaster repaints from now on :lol 

Sorry Blazemaster, I tried to love you, but your robot mode just won't stay put.

Some others:
    -Giving us Animated Omega Supreme..in legends size. (although I'm pretty sure people would still love that..me included)
    -Finally release the proper third ROTF bike in purple, but have it be part of an exclusive that's hard to get and incredibly expensive.
    -A GPS Scalpel.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2010
  6. MrSoundmeister

MrSoundmeister Bang,Bang Boom!

give the transformers Evagion-esque robot modes,that would totally ruin the old blockly look just as well *sarcasm,sarcasm*

but really just make a line of "transformers: the generic years" and the line contains repaints of crap figures (like armada hot shot,armada sideswipe,tuner mudflap? how can that be bad,besides having a fugly face and being a quote on quote "stereotype")
    and include a dvd that contains a badly edited,badly dubbed version of G1. and they all would cost a dollar each. and a gps leader prime.

but bout the "transformer kit" idea seems like a interesting idea really'

7. dx-skullgraymon

dx-skullgraymon Well-Known Member

making 2 waves of fembots that are k mart exclusives

8. Shelfwarmercon

Shelfwarmercon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Maybe it wouldn't be such a disaster, if the fans aspiring to take creative control be required to fight each other. To the death.

Then the sole survivor can get the keys to the kingdom.

9. Human Beastbox

Human Beastbox The Murdinator

News Credits:
    Bah. Kiss Players for everyone! :D 

[​IMG]

10. MyTea Boc

MyTea Boc Do you smell that?

Ebay:
    forever after - every hasbro figure released will be painted in g2 colours. any and all figures with electronic sounds will spout crap-rap on command.

11. Human Beastbox

News Credits:
    That sounds like a beautiful vision of the future, my man.

Sign me up!

12. Dormamu

Dormamu I am Broot.

News Credits:
    Replacing the entire section of Transformers with 'Bravo Team' figures.

Oh, wait, Target just did that in some places.

13. An Army of Bees

An Army of Bees WTF@TFW Podcast Editor Veteran

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Oh God, don't even say that. Look at the Hot Wheels collectors. The kind that open Mystery cars in toy aisles to see what's in each.

Wait until the BotCon Set Reissues. :3

The fiction for Kissplay isn't that bad to be honest.

I'd buy it.

And then TFWiki explodes.

I'd love that, to be honest.

I'd love that as well. Honestly people, I think some of you misunderstood the meaning of the thread. :<

14. Human Beastbox

News Credits:
    lol Well done.

15. MyTea Boc

MyTea Boc Do you smell that?

Ebay:
    takes different strokes to make the world go around I guess :p 

16. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    Transformers now have T-Crotches + Gold plastic syndrome? Deluxes cost $40 at retail.

And 4kids gets to add the voices for all the new Transformers Video Games and Cartoons.
    Dan Green for everyone.

Cats and Dogs liveing together and Mass Hysteria. Megatron Blows up the Moon; during a fistfight with Brave Maximus.
    Trailbreaker leads a Army chosen by Unicron to go back in time to stop the madness.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2010
  17. Human Beastbox

News Credits:
    Juunin toiro.

18. Veloxiraptor

Veloxiraptor MoƩ than Meets the Eye

News Credits:
    - Each Transformer toy will be untransformable until you log on to Hasbro's website and enter an activation code. Hasbro believes this will put an end to pirates downloading their toys.

- Hasbro releases a line of Edible Transformers, sculpted from an extremely unsatisfying brand of saltwater taffy. Parents' groups accuse Hasbro of promoting child obesity, at which point Hasbro tries to compensate by offering a line of TFs with a public-service theme, including such toys as Tartar Control Optimus Prime, No-Later-Than-Eight-At-Night Ops Ratchet, and the evil, calorie-loving Dessert Attack Scorponok.

- There are only four Generations Arcees in the world. By redeeming ten thousand Robot Points, you will receive a set of coordinates that may lead to an Arcee...or a landmine!

- In Hasbro's ongoing efforts to cut costs, all Transformers come unpainted and unassembled in a Ziploc bag with the Transformer's name written in ballpoint pen. Every instruction sheet is a bar napkin with the phrase "It's all you!"

- At Botcon, Hasbro reveals resin prototypes of the Generations Predacons. Each figure has been meticulously remade with modern articulation, and they combine to make a Predaking that is every bit as articulated as the individual figures. The mere sight of the prototypes causes fans' eyes to turn to seafoam. All women within four miles of the presentation experience spontaneous orgasms. Money and candy bars proceed to rain from the sky. Then Hasbro announces that the toys will not be coming out so they can devote all their attention to their latest Hollywood movie, "Transformers: War for Candyland," directed by and starring M. Night Shyamalan.

19. Takeout

Takeout Mistress of the Night

This quote is everything that is currently wrong with the world.

20. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Hasbro would want M.Night Shaymalan and the two douchebags who made the crappiest film ever made Disaster Movie to direct and write and star in Transformers Reboot and have Justin Bieber be Spike Wiggytiwhack and Lindsay Lohan to play Mikela/Carly/Whatever and the supporting cast is all played by Vince the ShamWow Guy. and insted of Megatron and the Decepticons the bad guy is Dr.Phil and the my little ponies. They make Optimus Prime a communist hippy.........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    ^
    RUINED FOREVER!

either that or Make Professor Princess a comic series or release a Line of Tuner Mudflaps, BW Injectors and A Movie BB in every colour.