How can Hasbro creatively screw us over?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Brainchild, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

To quote every geewhiner in existence: "HASBLOW IZ TEH FAIL!1!! TEHY DONT CAER BOUT THA FANZ!!1!"
    So, if this is true, such as everything else on the internet, then Hasbro obviously has one goal in their evil company agenda: To destroy everyone that gives them money. So, what is the most creative way that Hasbro could cause us this intentional pain?
    My guess would be blind-packing waves of Generations, the waves consisting of one fan-requested character in a case of 29 ROTF Mudflap repaints.

2. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

Every $25+ purchase has Simon Furman come over to your house to shout Furmanisms at you repeatedly while he decapitates all of your figures.

3. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

This has limitless sex appeal as compared to the Double Your Action giveaway.

4. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah but its an argument that will never die.

Its not that Hasbro doesn't care but they have a target audience of children to sell their toys to. I'm not sure why that is so difficult to understand. We have a company that satisfies the man children of our hobby, Takara Tomy. Hasbro does throw something our way every once and awhile but that is about all we can expect.

I honestly wish this would be put to rest because Hasbro has got to sell toys. Like I said in another thread, they can't release Predaking, Dead Optimus Prime, stuff like that because the general public won't buy them. Hell, the fans won't buy them because everyone waits for the clearance sale (For Example, every MP released stateside):lol 

Hasbro is doing what it should be, keeping my little nephews and cousins happy.:thumbs2: 

5. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

The complainers buy the toys anyway and I think Hasbro knows that.

6. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

I just hope that they don't try and do a Predaking as Takara is doing. If they did that after I had already bought this 1 and it was cheaper I would be upset thats for sure.

7. Omega Jolt

Omega Jolt Hunter

Blindpacking is evil always, no matter how or why. :banghead: 

:lol 

An all size classes full wave re-release of every Bumblebee that Hasbro has released since movie 1. :rolleyes: 

or

Bringing Kiss Players to America and giving it a show (shame! shame for the whole fanbase! Yaaaaaaaay! :drunk )

8. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

A Bumblebee figure that transforms into his own repaint.

9. rainningstorm

rainningstorm cheapskate@Cantonment

Bad QC, with every movie decepticons shipped with movie primes without their head/faces.

And more bumblebees.

10. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

create an attractive transforming robot girl that sings and spouts good values and is just as pure as the Matrix and captures our hearts and imaginations. Then have her go on tour. Two weeks after the tickets are sold, the robot starts getting more and more twisted, attractiveness turns to sluttiness.
    The dark Matrix is shown, Unicron worshipped, and other nice robot "girls" get sacrificed on stage while your childrens heroine grinds and shows her ....well this is a kids show so I cant go further....oh wait.....they did.

11. Takeout

Takeout Mistress of the Night

By ending Transformers.

12. Moriarty

Moriarty = ♀

News Credits:
    Or cancelling all existing toy-lines to make an exclusive Kiss Players line. And all of the toys give you lead poisoning.

13. UKBrawn

UKBrawn No arms just CLAWS!!

By creating a show based solely on the "Firecons vs Jumpstarters", based on the planet of C-Minor, then letting Michael Bay direct it and finally having the toys as 6" Titaniums.

14. exclusacon

exclusacon Expert with the Scopes!

News Credits:
    I'm asking cuz I don't know...has every mp been released in US? ( I know megs can't, for safety reason)
    In my 2yrs on this site...its takara and hasbro eventually release the same things....
    I wonder if knows that retailers always miss the tail end of the line?

15. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    hasbro has truly screwed me over once.....see i got universe inferno and animated wreck-gar, it took FOREVER to find them....well wreck-gar has two of the same foot flap and inferno's arm was missassembled and the screw was stripped....i contacted hasbro because i couldn't find replacements for them.....they said they would give me replacements and i sent them in......you know what i got back? universe dropshot and animated optimus prime.....when i inquired why it basically went "you are stuck with those, bye"

i found inferno months later, but wreck-gar is still gone

16. MACRAPTRON

MACRAPTRON Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Their already screwing me by making too many awesome figures and taking all my money.

17. Rodimus Major

Rodimus Major Custom User Title

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    By deciding all the Transformers are going to from now on be Action Master Pretenders, and just releasing repainted G.I. Joes in TF packaging.

18. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    :lol 

Love it :) 

19. Scorpion

Scorpion Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    In the TF3 they should just make repaint be a feature of Bumblebee. Each scene he looks different, but only a little bit. Since most of the movie 'Cons are pretty dumb, that would be a pretty good disguise.

"No...that can't be Bumblebee, his black stripes are 1 1/4 inches wider....so what if he has an Autobot symbol?!?!"

20. iTeruri

iTeruri Bulkhead is the best

It would be kinda awesome if they made a site whre you can select a figure and design your own repaint. Kinda like character costumization in WfC. You select the colours, deco, etc. And Hasbro ships it to you.

The only figures you can select are movie Bumblebee's. Have fun repainting them yourself!