How Airachnid Should Die (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Spunky, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Okay, helpess in being finished off then :p 

2. Honorbound

Honorbound Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    LCDR Blindside: Huh? That's odd; Cliff could have survived, had Starscream not stabbed him when he was helpless. Skyquake and Makeshift were the only guys who died in battle, so it's a bit of both for this show.

3. Deltus

Deltus 異種

So uhh yeah it would be pretty funny if Airachnid die's via cool new character. you know why thats funny because its a New Character.

4. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Makeshift's death was one of the funniest moments in the series for me.

"Oh no."

5. SkyfiRe71

SkyfiRe71 Precursor

Could you imagine if Soundwave did to Airachnid what he did to Mirage in the DOTM comic?

Except with a quote that's in context beforehand.

6. Redsonjustin

Redsonjustin Banned

Nice Beast Wars reference.

7. Rewind Eject

Rewind Eject Bluestreak 's #2 Fan

And Makeshift had a bomb strapped to him while on the Nemesis about to tell the location of Autobot base. That seemed pretty helpless. The only one who died because of a real fight is Nemesis Prime and he wasn't even real and led to a helpless "death" of Silas. Poetic Justice is definitely in Prime's style. (Not that that's a bad thing)

I thought more on my scenario and some of what I said in "Should Prime Arcee be the new template Arcee" and came up with more details of my "fanversion" of "Tunnel Vision".
    ........Warning: Most fanwanky thing you'll read in... what... a week..............

When it begins, Arcee would be at cliffjumper's grave mourning both of her dead partners when Optimus calls her and says he has a important assignment for her. She can take a while if she has to; but it is really urgent. When all autobots are there, Optimus reveals that four weak signals appeared in underground New York. He states that given their odd placement and arrival, they may be part of Project Iacon. Ratchet however, believes that the signals though faint resemble spark energy and they might be Autobots sent here to guard the artifacts. Raf asks why the signals are so weak and Ratchet that they are in Stasis to recover and something... or someone must have brought them online. Optimus sends Jack, Arcee, and Bumblebee because the larger mechs can't maneuver as well in the cramped sewers.

After some traversing through the sewers, they come to a freshly dug tunnel which Arcee says can only be the work of Airachnid (despite the fact that it is so big, she must have had help). Later, they run into Airachnid herself who does one of her brief hit and run skirmishes before running deeper into the tunnel. This is when the conversation with Optimus occurs. Arcee, as stubborn as ever, runs after Airachnid. There, she runs into a huge metal (Well duh) ship filled to the Brim with Insecticons. Airachnid is in the middle saying something like this.

Airachnid: "My, My, aren't you the persistent one. I've had my fun toying with you, but I've finally grown tired of you. You will die just like your partners did and when I'm done I'll feed your pet to mine" *gesturing to the insecticons screeching like fans surrounding a sports arena* "It ends here"

Arcee: "At least you got the last part right."
    They fight; Arcee using her guns, kicks, and arm blades while Airachnid uses her webs, spider legs, and every other dirty trick she has. Near the end of the fight, Airachnid tries to impale Arcee with her spider leg. Arcee dodges, cuts off the leg with her arm blades, and impales Airachnid with it.

*With a screechy sound quietly placed behind her voice*Airachnid: "Go ahead do it. You have the rage, the hatred, the vengeance; use them. You would make a fine decepticon; your're ruthless, willing to do anything to get the job done. But think about it, you devoted so much of your life hunting me down. You are consumed by your thirst for revenge. And you know how to use that fuel. You're always better then the other Autobots right? They're too soft, too weak, too unskilled for you. I made you everything you are today; Where would you be without me?"

*The screen pans up to Arcee's face, focusing on her eyes. Fade to a foggy white. Images of all of Arcee's bitterness and hatred appear in flashback*
    Arcee: "Time to find out". (I totally stole that from DotM, I know).
    Airachnid: "You didn't really think I would fight fair did you"? *Insecticon pounces on Arcee, Bumblebee arrives and pushes it off.
    Bumblebee: Beep,Beep, zing-whirrrrrl :lol :
    Arcee "But Air..."*Sees insecticons growling and swarming towards them*"alright, let's go"

They run out of the ship until they get to a place where Ratchet can open a groundbridge (The ship was interfering with their signal). The end goes as I said earlier with Soundwave.

Episode that shows what happened to Stasis pods: "Wrath" featuring Grimlock.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
  8. cuad

cuad VOK EMISSARY

News Credits:
    Pfft all that just to steal a punch line? I can do that in three sentences.

In "Sick Mind" Starscream tries to convince Soundwave to kill (pull the plug on) Megatron. Arcee steps in and she says "allow me", shoots Megatron and puts a big smile on Starscream's face. All the writers need to do is switch that around.

9. Sideways77

Sideways77 #1 flareup simp

News Credits:
    It would. I'd love to see Airachnid get freaked out by the sudden appearance by Breakdown.

But as for how I'd have her killed, I'd have Dreadwing blast all her legs off, bring her to Megatron, so he can impale her with his sword.

10. Rewind Eject

Rewind Eject Bluestreak 's #2 Fan

I warned it was fan wanky in the beginning. I said that it was me adding to a previous idea of mine. Then, I admitted the moment I did it that the line was from DotM. Also, I did not try to purposely shoehorn in that line, I simply placed it in because I felt it fit. Finally, I added more than a simple one liner. If my goal was to use that one line, then I would have used alot less space. Your allowed to not like something I post, and I said it wasn't some thourough thought I had on how the show should be, it was just an idea I wanted to share. Why did you feel the need to comment on something I already pointed out?

(Sorry if this is too agressive. I tried being logical, but I'll still look at this post later and see if there is anything I should edit. Thanks.)

11. cuad

cuad VOK EMISSARY

News Credits:
    naw don't worry. I ain't internet-soft like the teeny boppers in the Arcee thread. Your post was tl;dr so I skipped the first half and just read the dialogue. Also it was the perfect segue to my own idea.

12. Mewtwo

Mewtwo Transform & Bamboo out

13. Lady Owl

Lady Owl Decepticon Art Slave

14. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I'm sorry to tell you this mate but you're going too far on your idea of ArceeXStarscream shipping. Seriously you're becoming agresssive on it and that's not cool. And this is coming from someone who goes overboard with defending the show and it's Arcee!

15. Sideways77

News Credits:
    I think this cuad fellow is making me want to delete my account and never return...

16. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    Wow.
    Never before have I seen a more hypocritical post, Kaiju. You are in NO position to get on others about defending or supporting something, or someone. Fix yourself before you try fixing others, kay?

17. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Listen I'm trying to. I just wanted him to not go off the deep end as I did. that was probalby the worng thing to say and you're right about me being a hyprocrite. :( 

18. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    You'd be surpised mate. Let's just say I'm know to go a bit too far with defending stuff I like when it comes to Prime. I'm working on it now and listen I'm not saying you're idea is stupid. I just don't like to see you go off the deep end as I did. What i said before what hyprocritical and not a good way to say please don't do something you'll regret that's all.

19. Sideways77

News Credits:
    That'll take a couple days to gather threads.

(Kidding, Kaijuguy. :lol )

20. Mewtwo

Mewtwo Transform & Bamboo out

I don't think Cuad is a male... I think it's an act...