How about we take 'Out of the Past' literally? (Promo spoilers)

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Kilowog, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Kilowog

Kilowog ORA ORA ORA

Ebay:
    Probably got brought up in one of the other threads, but wanted to make one to specifically theorize on the possibility.

But how about Shockwave made a time machine and Cliff got flung into the future? And well Shockwave with a time machine is certainly a threat to the Autobots. Or hell maybe not a time machine but some kind of Space Bridge fiasco or something.

2. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Or it could always literally be shit that happened the past that's somehow relating to shit that's gonna happen in the next few weeks. Well, either that or its just in Breakdown's head.

3. Kilowog

Kilowog ORA ORA ORA

Ebay:
    That too, just wanted to voice the idea since there's a clonejjumper thread and speculating about how long shockwave lives. Either flashback or time travel would mean he's not even in the present

Also Why can't it all be in Bumblebee's head again? :p 

4. PrimesRule

PrimesRule Banned

News Credits:
    This. All that's happening in this upcoming episode is a major event that occurred on Cybertron before the Bots and Cons were scattered to Earth. Hence explaining Starscream leading Decepticon troops and Cliffjumper being alive and well.

5. Sumner Sturgeon

Sumner Sturgeon It's not easy being the best~

Yeah, I also have this weird feeling that Shockwave will end up on Earth in the present as a result of his space bridge in the past malfunctioning and flinging him through time or something.

It's not the first time I thought of it, though-- the idea's been banging around in my head since I saw what happened to him and Grimlock at the end of FOC. And since we know that there'll be an official comic leading from that to the beginning of season 3...well, it's easy to do the math.

6. Autob ironhide

Autob ironhide Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Could the Cliffjumper that got killed in Darkness Rising be a clone and could the real Cliffjumper still be alive.

7. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    I would severely hate if ANY cloning were involved.

8. PrimesRule

PrimesRule Banned

News Credits:
    Horrible idea.

9. HoneyPrime

HoneyPrime ♥♥ Smokescreen ♥♥

I put this in another thread but I thought I would put it here also:

What if the Cliffjumper we saw at the beginning of season 1 was the clone (via Shockwave) and this is the real one? I know it's kinda of a strange guess on my part but that's what I first thought of. Of course, after I thought of it my imagination went into overdrive and I started thinking things like time travel and the real Cliffjumper being in stasis along with Shockwave somewhere.

Yeah, I know. I have some really strange ideas.

10. ChaosDonkey

ChaosDonkey Lord Brain

whats with people and all the cloning? It only worked with Starscream because he is hilarious.

11. cuad

cuad VOK EMISSARY

News Credits:
    I've got it. Bumblebee is gonna go cortical patching through Bulkhead's brain with his sweet phase armor.