How about Nemesis Prime for tf4?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Bose, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Bose

Bose Member

I just watched the movie and it was great! Like many I was introduced to Transformers through the movies and hope that they continue as sequels. I love their designs and intricacy.

Anyway I dont know much about the story of transformers but I believe there's a guy called Nemesis Prime, i have only heard of his name ^^

So here is my thought for a TF4... enjoy.

Nemesis Prime could be like an autobot survivor, turned villain.
    Bear with me... im writing this on the car drive home :D 

Before the event of Movie 1:

Nemesis was a noble autobot commander in charge of one of Sentinel Prime's expansion colonies on a far off planet, but during the Great War the decepticons quickly over ran the planet. Nemesis had to destroy the planet and a native sentient race, under Sentinel Prime's direct order, as to help the overall 'cybertronian' cause.

Sentinel's reasoning: This is war! The death of one sentient race will save countless more in the future. I need you back at Cybertron, the colony is gone but Cybertron still stands. (This kinda distorts Nemesis's view of a pure autobot ideology.)

Nemesis was outraged but had to comply.

Nemesis wanted to save as many people as he could so evacuated the autobot colony, but many of the escaping autobots in Xanthium-esque ships got shot out of the sky by decepticon fighters. Also many of the autobot civilians escaped in a blind panic and abandoned the native sentient race behind to become slaves of the decepticons - going against the 'freedom is the right of all sentient beings' motto.

The autobot city in this new colony was the last fortress, loads of Omega Supreme like robots attempted to defend against the decepticon invasion, but the decepticons had invented a massive new fusion canon and destroyed the Omega Sumpreme like robots.

Nemesis primed a bomb that had been buried into the planet by Sentinel when he first arrived. Sentinel has told Nemesis not to tell anyone of the explosion, as decepticon spies would surely have told their leaders and escape too.

Only 2 hours remaining...

Nemesis had a small loyal crew with him and one ship was left - THE CALYPSO, he told his crew, made up of a pilot, an engineer and 2 other autobots, to get the ship ready.
    Soon afterward, the engineer said that the ship was ready for take. Nemesis then attempted to get many of the organic native sentient beings onto the ship as possible. The ship was full but there were still many natives left. He was scarred by the image of seeing many of his fellow autobot soldiers die and the native species helpless as their planet burned.

1 hour remaining.

But the worst was not over.

The ship, the CALYPSO made it to the uppermost layer of the atmosphere, however they were being chased by a decepticon fighter. The two other autobots took contol of the guns, the pilot did some epic manouvers and the ship survivied, but the gun pods carrying the two other autobots were shot off into space leaving just: NEMESIS, the PILOT and the ENGINEER.

Nemesis was preoccupied with the image of the war below that he didnt notice that the natives onboard were suffocating. The ship, The CALYPSO was designed for CYBERTRONIAN travel, the autobots in the haste had forgotten that the natives had different space requirements. The natives needed oxygen and a pressurized room, but cybertronians didnt breath on their travels, so had not designed the ships as such.

30 mins remaining

Nemesis had seen enough death, he was helpless. He helped up one of the natives he had nutured and taught... hatred boiled through his body. Nemesis looked up at the Engineer, he would have killed him but there was already enough death.

Nemesis got up and layed down the lifeless body of the native. He walked over towards the window facing the burning planet.

3,2,1.... KABOOM!

The bomb that Nemesis had primed detonated... there was silence at first then a terrible roar and a blinding light.

Thousands of years later...

Despite the pilots best efforts the CALYPSO has been just too close to the explosion, the ship was heavily damaged and all aboard were put offline. The explosion had also caused the PILOT to be chucked out of the spaceship through the front windshield and ( i dunno) The ship has already been programmed to go back to Cybertron but it had been heavily damaged... so a trip of a month took thousands of years.

The CALYPSO entered the solar system containing Cybertron in it.

-AT THIS POINT SENTINEL PRIME AND THE ARK HAVE CRASHED, OPTIMUS IS LOOSING THE WAR SO HAS JETTISONED THE ALLSPARK -

The battered CALYPSO and its dead crew slowly travels towards Cybertron, many meteors had hit the ship so it is very holey, anyway, the allspark whilst in space is deflected of the CALYPSO and heads for earth. The crew of the CALYPSO are suddenly revived. NEMESIS was brought online along with the ENGINEER.

NEMESIS was a broken bot now, he walked around and saw all the dead natives and the ENGINEER but the other autobots were gone. He walked to the fron of the deck and saw a massive broken hole...

But then what he saw made him overjoyed and exhaustedly relieved ( if that makes sense)... he saw Cybertron in all its metal glory. The ENGINEER coughed and stumbled, accidentally trampling one of natives.

NEMESIS quickly turned his head and saw the squished native, he looked up at the engineer and then it all came back to him. The initial relief of getting the natives away safely but for them to then suffocate... BUT the ENGINEER had said that the ship was ready... he caused the death of the natives... he was responsible.

Suddenly NEMESIS began running towards the engineer, the engineer did not know what was happening. Nemesis tackled him to the ground and then started puching uncontrollably. Nemesis was venting his anger out on the engineer, all of Nemesis's failing as an autobot and now he was attacking on of his own...

But to Nemesis, the autobot engineer was no longer one of his own, he was an enemy who has wronged him and deserved to die...the engineer was genoidal... yes,yes... that was it. ( So obviously Nemesis is going a bit loopy)

Nemesis gained his first taste of autobot destruction, for an autobot commandeer who had been so noble and idealistic, the losses of war and sullying of idols had caused Nemesis, this once great military commander, to become an emotional murderer.... Nemesis enjoyed it.

After a few minutes of anger management , Nemesis got up and stumbled back falling to the ground. He lied there smiling, he had made his way back to Cybertron and had left his past behind, he pushed the memories to the back of his mind.

Events of DOTM now happening:

Main thrusters and auxillary booster offline, the CALYPSO floats through space, slowly making its way to Cybertron...

Nemesis pondered about the civil war and his part to play in it.
    He had let down an entire autobot colony, he had let so many valiant autobot soldiers die for the so called 'autobot' cause. He had allowed the death and enslavement of an entire race of sentient beings. He had listened to Sentinel Prime's orders... it was Sentinel's fault... NO it was the fault of all PRIMES!
    The old order of the Prime's would have ensured that no sentient race died,they would have shown courage.

Nemesis is not to blame, Primes are. Nemesis did not let everyone down, everyone let Nemesis down.

Nemesis comes to the conclusion that the war is just a quarrel between the Primes over power and that politics and speeches provide the Primes with protection and gun fodder. Nemsis is disgusted by the new generation of Primes lack of conviction to its morals - 'freedom is the right of all sentient beings.'

Nemesis only knows about the war between Megatron and Sentinel, he at this moment does not think about Optimus.

During last scenes of DOTM:

Nemesis still desperate to save Cybertron, he still wants to protect it...

Nemesis gets up off the floor with a new sense of purpose- the restoration of the true Primes not the imposters like Sentinel, Megatron, etc. Nemesis then realises that the Calypso has now been pulled into Cybertron's gravity, it begins to travel very quickly, so Nemesis turns on the landing thrusters slowing down the Calypso's descent.

He has waited so long to be back to Cybertron, but still thinks of the colony...

Through the broken hole in the windshield Nemesis puts out his hand to touch cybertron, but suddenly a portal opens up pulling Cybetron through.

(SPACE BRIDGE IN DOTM)

Nemesis is startled, his hand just about to touch the surface of Cybertron , his eyes took intently at the big portal thingy. O.O

KAPOW! a decepticon fighter sees Nemesis and shoots him through the arm, Nemesis looses his arm. Nemesis stumbles back and falls. He looks up through the windshield and sees Cybertron slowly disappearing. WTF?! Nemesis thinks...

Suddenly a massive implosion and a blinding light, just like the destruction of the colony!

Nemesis screams, not because of his lost arm, but because of his lost hope - Cybertron.

Nemesis snaps back into reality and realsises that there are decepticon soldiers boarding the Calypso, he release an energon blade and hides above the doorway, the decepticons strafe in and see a dead autobot, who they thought they killed... THE ENGINEER. Nemesis drops from the roof and then darkness. A massacre.

Nemesis rips of the strongest decepticon's right arm and attaches to him right should through the use of the engineer's welding tools. Nemesis fashions him self a new body by building up his body with the dead cybertronians, decepticons and autobots alike.

From the darkness a transformer walks forward.... NEMESIS PRIME!

Nemesis believes himself to be the purifier of the Cybertronian race, he wants to return to the legend of the Primes, everyone working together, those who do not comply must be removed.

After DOTM:

Nemesis sits down in the commanders seat, and feels more in control than he has felt at anytime in his life. Not because he is in the commander's seat but because he has a new purpose...

Nemesis activates the communication system of the Calypso with a spark of one of the dead decepticons.... there's a message.

Staticy: Decepticons retreat, The autobots have destroyed our leaders along with our Cybertron. Optimus Prime is responisble for the death of Cybertron.

Nemesis: Cybertron may be gone, but many cybertronians live across the stars, I shall begin a new era of the Primes, with the destruction of the old order with the death of OPTIMUS... I am NEMESIS PRIME!

BASICALLY he's pissed Cybertron went bye bye.

SO.... phew that was long. Took me an hour of long winded ideas. I hope some of them made sense.

2. Eman7673

Eman7673 The Beast

Nemesis Prime..... Hell yeah

3. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

While Nemesis Prime would be cool to see in the Movie-verse, I feel that his character may come across as being like The Fallen from ROTF, seeing that The Fallen was originally one of the Ancient Primes before going rogue. And since we already have Sentinel Prime, who was portrayed as a villain, I think the idea of having another Prime being a villain will be stale.

So, it should be SCOURGE - not Nemesis Prime. It would be cool if he was named Scourge after RID Scourge (the original evil black Optimus Prime clone).

Last edited: Jul 13, 2011
  4. rook

rook Well-Known Member

Well technically, the whole movie trilogy started because of a prime.

So one could say that the entire movieverse is the "War of the Primes".

5. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    Nemesis Prime, no. Scourge, yes.

6. Prime_Directive

Prime_Directive less than meets the eye

News Credits:
    Honestly, I think we got a good Nemesis Prime stand-in already in Sentinel.

Besides, that would make 75% of the series' big-bads Primes.

7. Wheeljack94

Wheeljack94 Autobot Lycan

News Credits:
    ill always miss megatron. :( 

8. Stryker055

Stryker055 Josh Boyfriend

That would be cool, but that would be the fourth Prime Dynasty villain/plot device. I think it's time to move on from that and go with Quintessons or Unicron or something.

9. Wheeljack94

Wheeljack94 Autobot Lycan

News Credits:
    or have them resurect megs some how and have nemisis prime be his second in comand/assasin.

10. thebruteslayer

thebruteslayer Banned

News Credits:
    Hasbro calls him Nemesis Prime, we call him Scourge, and Takara calls him
    Nemesis Convoy. You know what, fuck it, I'm calling him Joe.

11. bearweezie

bearweezie Well-Known Member

I'm all for Nemesis Prime, here is my idea so he isn't too much like the other bad guys.

Astrotrain, Blitzwing, Skywarp, Ramjet, Thundercracker and some other decepticons that were around the earth spreading the pillars are now in desperate need of a leader with the deaths of their superiors. They manage to capture the bodies of Megatron, Sentinel, Shockwave, and the Fallen. Combine them all together and have some random decepticon sacrifice his spark to create Nemesis Prime. Maybe Nemesis Prime's weakness could be his spark isn't that strong since it came from a random decepticon. Megatron's toughness/ideals, Setinels fighting ability/sword, Shockwave's cannon, and The Fallen's teleporting ability equals the new leader of the decepticons made specifically to be the opposite of Optimus Prime. It would be like the Decepticons building a masterpiece, and there wouldn't be any resurrecting.

Megatron: Decepticon general, does all The Fallen's dirty work, plans on betraying The Fallen eventually to get full control. Obsessed with being in command. Would he rather be in command or have Optimus dead? I'd say he'd rather be in command. Tells Sam he can be his pet & calls Carly a slave, twice he didn't kill Sam when he got the chance.

The Fallen: First Decepticon, actual leader of the decepticons. Afraid of Optimus because only a Prime can destroy him, probably would have been scared shitless of Sentinel if he knew he was still alive. Wants to destroy earth and get revenge for being banished.

Sentinel Prime: Traitor Autobot, confused and just doing what he thought was best for his race/planet. Spared Optimus's life, wanted Optimus to join his cause or get out of the way. I believe there was still good in him.

Nemesis Prime: New leader of Decepticons, evil as hell, determined to kill Optimus and will stop at nothing to do so unlike Sentinel. Not afraid of Optimus at all unlike The Fallen. Would rather have Optimus and the Autobots dead than be in command unlike Megatron. If Carly tried to talk to him she would get stomped, not obsessed with humans being his pet/slave like Megatron. That's what would make him different from the other bad guys.

Have the opening scene take place in Chicago directly after the events of DOTM so the government hasn't had time to get rid of the bodies of Megatron, Sentinel, and Shockwave. As for The Fallen's body, maybe have someone come up to Lennox and say "The bodies of Megatron, Sentinel, and Shockwave are all missing sir" then Lennox says "That's weird, just like The Fallen's body after the battle in Egypt" So the Decepticons would already have possesion of The Fallen's body. Then fast foward a couple months or 2 years whatever, however long it would take to build Nemesis Prime. Also there would have to be some kind of motivation for the Decepticons to rebuild Cybertron or make energon, I just haven't thought that part out yet.

12. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Psh, movie Optimus Prime is so hardcore that they could just make him into Nemisis Prime and replace him with Rodimus Prime.

13. Stryker055

Stryker055 Josh Boyfriend

Joe?

Make him a clone of Optimus Prime that the Quintessons made or something. That would be cool.

14. thebruteslayer

thebruteslayer Banned

News Credits:
    Fine, he's now Blackprime McScourgeson.

15. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    If we're gonna have a black truck, I think they should just do Motormaster. I've wanted that since we saw that customised truck.

He wouldn't be the main villain, but Menasor could be the main Decepticon heavy.

16. bearweezie

bearweezie Well-Known Member

I think he would be cool as a black stretch H2

17. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    Who's Nemesis Prime? I only know Scourge.

18. SkyfiRe71

SkyfiRe71 Precursor

Yes. How about having him be a sort of 'wannabe' Prime? He actually isn't, but insists on being called one due to the power typically associated with the name.

19. qwerty

qwerty Well-Known Member

I rather have Nova Prime, but he's too close to Sentinel Prime so no more evil Primes....

20. TerrorBlade

TerrorBlade Well-Known Member

Part 4 would be good. I mean 1/8 of Cybertron did show up really close to Earth I don't see how a Decepticon on that piece of Cybertron wouldn't fly to Earth.