How about a Transformers, Gobot and Rocklord cross over

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Flashdisk, May 1, 2009.

1. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I was thinking. Wont it be interesting if the Cybertronians of TFA one day end up encountering the Gobots and maybe the Rocklords as well.

As technological beings the Cybertronians and the Gobots are a lot alike. But the Gobots started out as organic, making them cyborgs, while the Cybertronians were always technological.

I wonder how both cultures/societies would react to each other. Imagine the faces of the Decepticon and autobot leaders when they find out they have competition in the form of the Gobots. And would how would the relationship be between the Gobots, humans and Cybertonians. The Gobots would probably be more open to communication with other races, which might end up threatening the Cybertronians.

Sari is a Cybertronian, but she's technorganic and knows how it was to live like one. I wonder how she'll react to the Gobots. She'd probably feel she has a lot in common with them. Would the Cybertronians feel threatened by the Gobots, seeing that they started out as organic and know are a powerful machine race.

Would Leader 1 and Optimus Prime get along?

And how about the Rocklords. The Rocklords seemingly know alot about ores and minerals. Items of power. Would they be a threat to the Cybertronians as well. The Cybertronians of TFA seem to like being isolated. Would they be so willing to isolate themselves when these to civilizations reveal themselves.

Since Tonka was purchased by Hasbro, doesn't this mean they can also be shown in the cartoons know? If they want to revive the Rocklords and the Gobots, TFA would be their chance to do it. Create a whole universe where these various factions can interact. Make it into their playground.

What other stuff in Hasbro's storage can be revived by revealing them in TFA?

Maybe genetically modified army ants? :p 

2. Dom

Dom TFA Supporter

News Credits:
    A nod would be ok, but not a full blown crossover

3. Flashdisk

News Credits:
    How come?

4. Dom

Dom TFA Supporter

News Credits:
    Too much story for one series mate. Gobots was a good show and I would be all for a reboot, but I think TF has more than enough charcters without throwing in the Goboverse.

5. Harbinger

Harbinger ecnayonnA

didnt the rocklords sorta get a homage in transwarped?

6. Flashdisk

News Credits:
    Yup. In my opinion, it means that there are living rock creatures in TFA and that having the actual Rocklords appear is neither impossible nor hurried since it would mean that they were already forshadowed.

7. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    wait, what?

8. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Rock Lords? Yes, yes and more yes. Best toys ever, they were.

9. Flashdisk

News Credits:
    Introduce the Gobots and Rocklords as other races/civilizations in the TFA universe.

it would be like:

Gobots are distinct that they were origininally a humanlike race. Hence Cybertronians both respect the Gobots power but disgusted by their organic origin.

The Rocklords are a threat to the Cybertronians since they guard land resources from being mined, resources such as Energon.

The Gobots are: Challenge of the GoBots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And the Rocklords: Rock Lords - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Both are properties of Tonka, a company which was then purchased by Hasbro. If they reintroduce these properties through the TFA universe they could revive them, as well as other properties that have gone to dormancy.

:D 

Hmmm.....Maybe when they've been introduced, a strategy video game can then be made. But the factions would be the Autobots, the Gobots, the Rocklords, the Quintessons, the Vok, the Decepticons, the Technorganics.

Heh heh.... :D 

10. Reflector Unit

Reflector Unit Cameracon

I don't think I'd be down with a crossover as you're proposing, I'm happy with the way things are now, with former gobots being included every now and then as Autobots or Decepticons.

Like, for example, if they brought in Stunticons and made Fracture (formerly Crasher) a female Stunticon, that'd be cool. Or if Scooter had a cameo as Wheelie's playmate :dunce 

11. chaddi_90

chaddi_90 Prime

News Credits:
    ya crayze