Houston,Texas "JMV Toy Collectors Show"Sunday February 19,2012

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by promoterbot, Jan 19, 2012.

1. promoterbot

promoterbot Well-Known Member

Greetings from JMV Entertainment...

Be sure to check out the next..

Houston,Texas
    JMV Toy Collectors Show
    Sunday February 19,2012

Hilton Houston Southwest
    6780 Southwest Freeway
    Houston,Texas 77074
    (Hwy 59 South @ Hillcroft / 2 miles from Loop 610)

Buy - Sell - Trade with collectors and dealers of vintage to modern toy collectibles such as action figures,Barbies,GI Joe,Hot Wheels,Star Wars,Transformers and more !

Hours:11am - 5pm Admission:$2.00 (kids 12 and under free with adult)
    Early Buyer Hour Admission:$5.00 (10am -11am only)
    Only the first 100 collectors will be admitted during the Early Buyer Hour !

Win a $50.00 shopping spree drawing at 12:30pm and 4:30pm

Thinking about selling your toy collection ?
    Dealer Tables are only $50.00 each (25 - 6ft. available)
    Call or e- mail today for availability !

For more info contact:
    JMV Entertainment
    Po Box 461
    Temple,Texas 76503
    (254)760-8682
    e-mail: info@jmventertainment.com

2. promoterbot

Only 9 tables still available. Corner spots are sold out.See you Feb 19 !

3. Badman Forever

Badman Forever More Than Meets The Eye

I just signed up two tables for this show last night. The JMV toy shows for the past year have been an overall blast. I recommend everyone come out this month since there doesn't seem to be anything else locally going on in Feb. I will be bringing a shipload of nice TF items to fill up at least two tables worth. Look forward to seeing yall there**

4. Badman Forever

Look forward to seeing yall tommorow!

5. mykticon

mykticon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I wish you would support our show the same way :lol  You've never even talk about our show and we've known you for years :p 

6. Badman Forever

I do talk about your show.. !! (That's why I almost always show at GC too.) I show at every event I have the chance to.. no matter who is throwing it. ^ -

Btw, ya missed out on the biggest toy show turnout I have experienced for a JMV event in Houston. There were multiple heavy hitter tf collectors that showed up. Alot of new faces I haven't met before either.

7. mykticon

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That's good man, I don't think I missed out, LOL. What makes you a heavy hitter? Just wondering if I'm one or if I am or what I need to do! :lol 

8. promoterbot

A big thanks to Bernard Chaung of Houston :bowdown: and the other dealers that brought in Transformers (Antonio Burgos,Danny Sanchez,Albert Rodriguez,Don Flores,Benito Lawson,and Richard Butler) of course Bernard was the King of selling Transformers to collectors on Sunday with his 3 table display and the great deals he was giving to collectors.(Especially to the two hot blonde ladies from Norway :drool:  who were visiting Houston as tourists and were staying at the hotel and stumbled upon our toy show by accident. It was their first American Toy Show and who knew that Bernard speaks fluent Norwegin ?

Note to collectors: We are trying to get Bernard to take a break from his busy schedule and come to our other shows outside the Houston area such as the March 3rd show in Killeen Tx ,March 18th show in San Antonio TX,April 22 show in Allen,TX (Dalllas area).

The good news he has confirmed he will be at the next Houston,TX "JMV Toy Collectors Show" on May 13,2012 " Mother's Day Special - LADIES GET IN FREE!

9. hulksmashrobots

hulksmashrobots betcha cant do it like me

great show Mr.JMV...

heres link to the pictures from the show:

Curious Goods and Comics II - Subscription Service Available - Free Shipping Available -- Comics Marketplace: The Seller's Corner

Hey Bernard save me the kup and the wreckgar motorcycle ill buy those 2 from you at the next toy show..you going to the Killeen show?, if not ill see you at the next JMV houston show, if my papers right ill pick up one of those special boxed editions you showed me to save for my collection, either way i buy some transformers from you on the next show, and thanks for the great deals you offered me at the last show...Don @ Welcome to Curious Goods and Comics Your One-Stop Shop for All Your Comic Needs

10. Badman Forever

When I mentioned heavy hitters.. I was actually referencing the nice walk-in traffic that hit up all the dealer tables for most of their tf offerings. I normally bring about 10-12 boxes of toys to each show. At the end of this particular event, I came home with with only 3-4 boxes. And yes Mike.. u are like Albert Pujos of the Htown TF Crew. I myself would only accept references to Jeremy Lin.. !?

11. Badman Forever

Don, I will try my best to save those figs.

12. hulksmashrobots

had to look up Albert Pujos lol for a sec there i thought he meant to write Albert putos lol...:lol 

13. hulksmashrobots

i know you will bro thanks

14. Badman Forever

Don, can you pm me your contact# so I can txt you requests for any comic issues I may be looking for. And keep me posted if you get full issue sets of the old school 'age of apocalype' series. I will need some back issue transformers comics as well (will let you which ones later). Appreciate it!

15. hulksmashrobots

you can hit me up @ 979-943-1825 and if you can register as a member(free) on Comic Collector Live - Buy, Sell, Organize Comic Books, Action Figures, Comic Art, and More and you can message me via PM thru comic collector live's messaging system. I'm on comic collector live's website like 24-7 its the website that i have my online store on, ill get a list if all the AoA issues and ill bring them to the next show, and i can get you the issues for the transformers as soon as i know which numbers you need, talk soon and thanks again...Don

16. mykticon

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    :lol 
    That was a good one!