Houston meet up on August 2nd!

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by mykticon, Jul 13, 2008.

1. mykticon

mykticon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hi, there is a group of us meeting up on August 2nd at the Dave & Buster's at 610 and I-10. We will be meeting up at 4:00 pm and just hanging out. If you plan on joining us, please feel free to bring stuff for trades or extra cash for deals, LOL. If you need any more info or perhaps a ride or whatever, please post here or PM me for info. Hope we can get a big group. We are going to try to start up a show and the more input for us the better! See y'all there...

2. mykticon

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ok, so we have a good number of people confirmed for the meet up. One thing I forgot to ask. Is anyone bringing a spouse or extra guests? Just wondering cause I was going to call and find out if we could reserve a table or something....

3. mykticon

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    All right guys, it's here! The meet up is this Saturday, I will send PM's reminding those have confirmed with me, but feel free to come out and hang out. Hope to see you all there!
    Also, this is also a chance to buy/sell/trade so bring what ever you are thinking of getting rid of and we'll see what happens...