Minor/Repaint: Hound- Wrapbash

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by takedown334, Oct 5, 2007.

1. takedown334

takedown334 Response Dispatcher

In my fan-universe of Emergency Response Vehicles. I've determined to make Hound a K-9 Police crossover vehicle. Since Dukes of Hazzard and Hill Street Blues had made hound dogs their police dogs. Using the Crosswise / Autovolt mold, I hope to use the Universe Classics Prowl for Hound's response Partner. Since I dont have the expertise to paint yet, using my poor-low tech version of digi-bashing I thought I would get an idea of what it would look like.

Here along with Ultra Magnus (Armored Fighting Vehicle) and Kup (National Guard Commander Communications Response Vehicle (unmarked).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

Dude, I salute your bashes and they would be one heck of a fighting force. Excellent job.

3. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    Thats supposed too be hound?Either way still a cewl bash though I'd like to see pics of magnus

4. Wingsbr

Wingsbr Christian TF Fan :)

News Credits:
    Very nice work on the crosswise mold. I have one suggestion though, tamiya makes clear blue and red paint. You can take it and paint the clear green parts on crosswise to a different color. Otherwise, fantastic job and I agree with Ironhide2005, show pics of magnus.

5. Paul Prime

Paul Prime Well-Known Member

I like the idea of changing the color of the weapons to make them a lightbar. If you can't find the tamiya paint try with some Sharpies, they worked for me in the past.

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Bravo,Bravo,Bravo,Bravo!

Crooswise is a great mold,you can make alot the G1 Cars from him and this is awesome.But where does Hound fit into this?

7. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Hey man, it looks good! Neat idea of turning Crosswise into a police car. :thumb