Hound got lucky? (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by AutobotDrift, Jun 21, 2017.

1. AutobotDrift

AutobotDrift Samurai

I'm just curious what y'all think about what happened with Hound in TLK? Specifically how he stayed back in the junk yard to hold off Megatron and the cons for the other bots to escape and than gets shot by Megatron. We are left for about something like 30 or 40 minutes to assume he had died, and than he pops back up when Daytrader brings the Knight ship back to the junk yard. Than in the final fight we are treated to the Megatron vs Hound, Hotrod, and Bee scene that we saw in the trailers but Hound makes it out completely unharmed. I really feel like his character was a little over powered in this movie, or is it just that Megatron was just generally weak?

• Like Like x 1
  2. JaZzPrImE74

JaZzPrImE74 Sub to my YT Supreme J

News Credits:
    Megatron is just generally weak.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Chopperface

Chopperface Chadwick Forever

News Credits:
    I did think it was weird that we didn't see Hound escape the junkyard after facing off with Megatron, and damn was I pissed we didn't get to see it go down. But then again the movie completely forgot about everyone who wasn't Cade, Burton, Vivian, Cogman, Bee, and Hot Rod for about an hour.

I think Hound just has plot armor is all. I don't mind, I love the guy and so does Bay. Megs nearly did kill him during the fight as the trailers showed. I remember my sister was really scared during the whole movie that he was gonna die and was relieved when he survived. I actually dove into the spoilers threads before release mostly to see if Hound made it out.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ironguymanpie

ironguymanpie Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hound was just lucky. At the junkyard hound probably got taken out of the fight but not killed, as megatron and the cons realized that the bots were leaving with Cade so rather than continuing to fight hound, they bailed to pursue the boys. In the final battle, hound had the support of prime, bee, and hot rod.

5. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Dude he's a Fat Ballerina that takes names and slits throats.

I knew he'd be fine, he can handle it.

• Like Like x 4
  6. snokoan

snokoan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There has to be an extended cut or sometbi f cause some scenes felt shorten