Customs: Hotwire Customs (Custom Transformers)

Discussion in 'Commissioner Listing and Feedback' started by Hotwire, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Hotwire

Hotwire Pro-Customizer

Not sure why I've never started a thread here. Well, now's a good a time as any.

Like most of us here, I've been a Transformers geek since I was a kid. Sadly, as I grew up, I left them behind. However, I would still find myself in the toy departments checking them out. Finally, my wife bought me ROTF Leader Class Prime! This brought it all back! Soon, I was collecting again. This lead to my first custom. A red ROTF Voyager Ironhide that will never leave my collection.

Since then, I've been customizing for close to three years now. I've worked very hard to improve my skills and am proud of the progress I've made. Many of you have seen the work I've posted. All in all, I'm always trying to come up with new ideas that either haven't been done, or you just hardly ever see. Such as my recent SG Cliffjumper.

I would love to get the chance to hear some of your ideas and bring them to life.

Prices are fairly negotiable and arrangements can be made. I take PayPal only, and am not currently accepting any commissions from outside of the United States or Canada. Time frames for completion will, of course, depend upon the custom ordered. However, I don't foresee anything taking more than 4-6 months, unless it is a very large project.

You can view all of my work though the links in my signature, and can contact me either through the Commissions link or through Facebook.

Thank you,
    Hotwire

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. boostedboomer

boostedboomer Lazytron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i picked up Hotwire's Nemesis Prime. This is the first custom I've ever purchased so wasn't sure what to expect, but his pictures online really intrigued me. The actual figure itself is just damn awesome and now i find myself spending more time the the customs/radicons section :) 

3. Bern

Bern Pathetic fools!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm happy to be one of Hotwire's first batch of customers!

His amazing Mad Max Lockdown is one of my favorite all-time customs. Truly one of a kind.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. Dez7734

Dez7734 Well-Known Member

Hotwire did that Kup in the first pic for me, and it looks GOOD in the pic, GREAT in person! He is a class-act, great customizer and now a great friend as well.

Highly recommended, both in spirit and ability. Kudos, Hotwire!

5. Sinstroke

Sinstroke Snipercon 4 hire

Ebay:
    Great guy to work with fast work and good communication def. recommend to those who are debating on weather to use him are not 5 stars

6. Hotwire

Hotwire Pro-Customizer

Thanks to all for their feedback!

7. thielmj

thielmj Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay: