Hot Toys should make Transformers Movie toys

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by <3prime, May 9, 2011.

1. <3prime

<3prime Banned

i think it would be really cool if hot toys started making toys based on the characters in the transformers movies. personally, i would LOVE a ROTF fallen from Hot Toys. anyone think the same?

2. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

I can't really say it would be too great. Hot Toys is all about human toys, and robots are a completely different story. Besides, it would be kinda hard to do much better than Hasbro if they're planning on making them transform.

3. <3prime

<3prime Banned

hot toys made a few really great robocop figures, and terminater endoskeleton toys. so i think theyd turn out good

4. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

Transformers, especially the movie designs, are still of a less humanoid aesthetic than most of what Hot Toys is known for. However, I do admit that I'm not brushed up on my Hot Toys knowledge.

5. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    for a hot toys/ transformer line id rather they stick with the human side kicks

6. Geof7609

Geof7609 Brake Pioneer

As much as I love Hot Toys & greatly admire their work, I really have no desire to start thinking about more Transformers figures in the multiple hundreds price range. Besides, their human figures already have plenty of fragile parts, I don't think they'd be an ideal source for toys that need to be manipulated in all sorts of directions.