Hot Toys Iron Man series...

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by payton34, Apr 27, 2011.

1. payton34

payton34 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm new to getting the collection, but was there ever a reason given as to why they didn't produce an Iron Monger for the first movie, and is there any indication that they will produce the armored-Whiplash (from the end of IM2)?

So far they've done almost every version of the armor and characters EXCEPT for these two:

1st movie:
    Mark I
    Mark II
    Mark III

2nd movie:
    Mark IV
    Mark V (suitcase armor)
    Mark VI
    Mark II (armor unleashed/Rhodey version)
    War Machine
    Whiplash
    Black Widow

Then again, my wallet hopes that Mark II: AU is the last one (got to get ready for Thor, lol).

2. Zeta Otaku

Zeta Otaku Who ya gonna call? TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I remember seeing a resin prototype for Iron monger a few months ago... it was MASSIVE. Can't remember if it was Hot Toys or a garage kit or possibly a statue.

Give it time for a Whiplash MK II.

I passed on the battle damaged MK III and the new MK II due to the fact it's the same body as the original MK III and MK II and I was NOT a fan of the construction of them (for good reason: my friend's MK III's arm snapped right off).

I currently have the MK IV and War Machine and I cannot WAIT for the MK VI to come out. I love both of them and are FAR superior to the MK II and III figures.

3. Secretcode

Secretcode Keeper of Encarta Veteran

News Credits:
    YouTube:
    I believe there is already a thread for Hot Toys discussion, is there not? They might be able to help you there.

4. UMC

UMC Huh?

News Credits: