Heavy/Scratch: Horri-Bull??? NEED HELP PLEASE!!! WIP

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by jeencha, Nov 4, 2009.

1. jeencha

jeencha Decepticon

As you can notice still not done at all need to finish some painting and add a little touch of stuff here and there. I Was wondering if anyone would be willing to donate a right foot for this Project? If you could that would mean alot thanks for your time on reading this, and YES!! HEADMASTER!

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2009
  2. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Don't have an extra foot, but I dig this!

Between you and Locustreign working on Fangry we just need a Squeezeplay :) 

3. BruticusPrime

BruticusPrime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Just cast another one. Here's the "ghetto" way but effective way. Head to walmart. Pick up one can of play dough, and one package of two part epoxy.
    Remove the one other foot that matches the one you are missing. knead playdough until soft, and press it into a container just bigger than the foot. Press it in, and get it as flat on the top as possible. Wet the foot in soapy water then press it upside down into the dough to just below the top of the playdough. Mix the epoxy. Pull the foot from the dough. Use a tooth pick and start dropping a little epoxy into the deepest parts of the depression the foot left in the dough and pop the bubbles. Once all the bubble are gone SLOWLY drip the epoxy into the depression of the foot. fill it till it over flows JUST A BIT. Let it harden per package directions. Remove foot, use a nail file or sandpaper to remove the "flash" or extra epoxy, and file the bottom of the foot smooth and to the right height of the opposing foot. Make it look pretty, then paint it. Install it as if someone sent you a foot.
    Playdough a buck a can I think
    Expoxy $5.00 to $6.00
    With enough epoxy, you can completely replicate an entire figure.

4. Bern

Bern Pathetic fools!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Anyone want to epoxy me up a Fortress Maximus Head? :D 

I am going to try this method, having the flat bottom would work best for things like feet. But I think using something more sturdy like Apoxie Sculpt will hold up better than Play Dough, even though it costs about 8 times as much.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
  5. Slothboy

Slothboy Nick

Nice choice for a base figure. Reminds me of Zuul from Ghostbusters!