Horri-Bull Headmaster G1 MISB for Trade

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by mbm1976, May 28, 2008.

1. mbm1976

mbm1976 Banned

I have a Horri-bull Headmaster still factory sealed that I would trade for any one of these figures MISB: G1 Chop Shop, Barrage, or Venom. I would prefer the box be the United States version. And if the box is a little beat up that's ok as long as the tape on both sides is still good. I would also trade for any variation of a factory sealed G1 Scourge. I don't think anybody is crazy enough to part with their misb Scourge but I thought I would throw it in there anyway.

As for the sealed Horri-bull I have, it's in really good shape but it does have some wear around the edges and it definitely has a flap crease. The colors are bright and the window has not yellowed yet. The tape on the sides of the box have no problems. If you're interested and would like to see some pictures of it just send me a message here or send an email to mbm0000001@yahoo.com. I can also give you my ebay ID so you can see I have 100% good feedback as a seller.

I'm also trying to find a mint on card Gobots purple Creepy. If anyone is willing to sell one, let me know how much you want for it. I can pay through paypal. I would also buy just the card for Creepy. Thanks for checking out my thread!

Last edited: May 30, 2008
  2. mbm1976

mbm1976 Banned

bumped