Customs: Hoping For Help...Classics Kup

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by grufflock, Feb 18, 2009.

1. grufflock

grufflock Banned

I'm hoping someone can help here.

I remember ages ago seeing a few pics of a Classics Kup from a Classics Hot Rod. Now I' ready to work at doing one myself, I can't find the pics. Has anyone seen em? Or least can anyone point me in the right direction? As this is one 'bash thats getting the better of me.

Thanks in advance.

2. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    I know exactly who you're looking for, man. Check out the following site and hit up Tom Servo--he's the guy who did a Classics Kup from Classics Hot Rod.

I'm really not sure if Tom Servo has posted anything on this site or not, but he's posted on other TF sites in the past. Hit him up and ask him whatever you like--he's a great guy and I'm sure he'll help you out. I sent him a PM over there to let him know you were looking for some help. Good luck on it, bro.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
  3. grufflock

grufflock Banned

Thanks a lot man. It's highly appreciated.

It's good to know this place has people like hXcpunk23 kicking about. Makes me a happy Gruffer!

4. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    Thanks for the compliment, but it's all good. I don't mind helping out when I can. I did a search here in Radicons first, but I don't believe Tom Servo posts here (I know he's posted over on TFans and Seibertron in the past--not sure if he still posts there or not though--I just know he's been doing some stuff at S70 recently, so I knew I could at least point you in that direction).

Just glad I could help out a fellow Radicon, man. Can't wait to see what you do with your custom.

5. grufflock

grufflock Banned

I started on the parts that didn't work last night. Now so much better. Just got the backpack to build, and thebn to paint now. Woot!

And I've just read that this years Botcon release has a Kup in it. My timing still rocks....