hoosierdaddy04

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by openchallenge, Jul 6, 2012.

1. openchallenge

openchallenge Plastic based

Getting hoosierdaddy04 started off with a solid transaction! He talked about a lot of stuff on my list at first but it was all worth while because he plunked down money for two binaltechs and an alt once he decided. No hassles and easy to communicate with.

Thanks again!

2. Unicron129

Unicron129 Well-Known Member

Bought a Battle Ops Bumblebee from him. Great communication, very well packed and as described! Would love to deal with again. Highly recommended.

3. LamboTwinLove

LamboTwinLove Lambo Assassin

Sold me a Flash Freeze Assault HA Sideswipe and and RoTF Leader Class Optimus Prime. Both are AMAZING!

Shipping was fast and the figures were package so super safe!!

hoosierdaddy04 is spectacular member here don't be afraid to do business and talk to this guy! He's awesome!

4. Megatron31

Megatron31 I Belong to Nobody!

Ebay:
    bought walmart mp starscream from me paid quickly and communicated very well

would do business with again and if he wants to buy stuff from you dont hesitate quality guy here

5. Blackops

Blackops Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Great guy quick payer Would do bussiness with again

6. Sinestro00

Sinestro00 I Am the Highway

Great guy. Willing to go out of his way to help the members of this community get hard to find items.

7. Darkbox

Darkbox DNA

What a fantastic buyer! There was great communication everyday with fast responses! He has fast payment, so I highly recommended him. You're welcome back anytime man!

8. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
    Awesome buyer with lightning quick payment! Thanks!

9. Cool Hand Lube

Cool Hand Lube Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Awesome buyer! Excellent communication, quick payment, all around fantatstic transaction.

10. MeGrimlock1976

MeGrimlock1976 Wrecker

Joe is one of a kind! A true gentleman and as friendly as one could be! I am very thankful just to have met him on this site, let alone have the privilege to do business with him. With Joe you can't even really consider it business since it feels more like sharing with a friend which is exactly what I consider Joe after just meeting him and completing a single transaction. He is very patient and understanding and just an all around amazing guy. If more people were like Joe in this world, it would be a much better place. Thanks man for making my day in our trade and going out of your way to help out. I forgot to add that Joe included 2 items in our deal that I didn't even ask for or trade for but really came in handy for some custom Kre-o builds I am doing and even included the Kreons. I plan on dealing with Joe again in the near future and am thankful to have a new life long friend! :thumb  :D 

11. MeGrimlock1976

MeGrimlock1976 Wrecker

Talk about awesome! I meet this guy in a trade recently and now I have a best friend. You want to talk about an amazing guy? How about a friend that not only helps you find a figure but goes ahead and buys it and has it sent to you! It is people like Joe that make it worth while to exist on this earth even through all the chaos and the bullshit! I have met some really nice people on here and found some terrific deals but Joe just takes the cake! Not only do I recommend dealing with Joe but I recommend being his friend as well and not because he gives handouts but because he is just an amazing person and friend. Thanks for being you bro and if you ever need anything you better look here first!!! :D :thumb 

12. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    Super easy to communicate with, fast replies and payed when he said he would. I would very much like to do more business with this member.

13. KingStyle

KingStyle Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Awesome guy, pleasure was all mine!

14. SUNSTREAKER318

SUNSTREAKER318 WRECK AND RULE

Great Guy To Sell To..Thank You For Buying and dont hesatiate to buy or sell from him as he is great with comunacation and payment and great guy to get the word around about sells..Thank You For our Time and I Plan On having many More Deals In the Future..Thank You For Your Time..Please Be Sure To Come back For More Great Deals At Great Prices..Thank You..

[​IMG][/IMG]

15. unlimited02

unlimited02 Well-Known Member

sold him a classic ramjet and mini rotf devy... fast payment and great person to work with...