Hook Alty Up

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Altitron, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Altitron

Altitron Commercial Artist

Ebay:
    Alright. So I found out through some miraculous, spur-of-the-moment investigating that McFarlane's Halo Points Rewards Program expires this month. I counted up all of my Halo Points and I have 495 total. I need 5 more points for the exclusive gold Master Chief. I have about 5 more Halo figures paid for at BBTS, but they're collecting them together in the warehouse and they haven't shipped them out yet. I'm worried that they won't make it here in time for me to clip out the UPCs and then mail them back to the States. I'm also worried that McFarlane won't like my FPO/AP address.

So what I need is for someone to either buy me a cheap ass Halo figure, or donate a UPC for me. When you have located and purchased one (or have a UPC ready to donate), I will mail you all of my UPCs, the Halo Points Redemption Certificate filled out with your address (along with extra copies in case I screw up your address somehow), and cash to cover shipping and handling back and forth between you and me. When you receive this stuff, mail all of it off to McFarlane for me (I will provide the address). When the gold Master Chief arrives at your home, just mail it back to me. :) 

This all needs to happen before Nov. 28th.

Help!

- Alty

2. Altitron

Altitron Commercial Artist

Ebay:
    Thanks to everyone that sent me a PM. I have someone helping me out now. :) 

- Alty