Homer Ramone's TFs.

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by Hired Goons, Jul 5, 2009.

1. Hired Goons

Hired Goons Gassy autobot.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    New pics of the gang.

The original bunch... (some of these are reissues).
    [​IMG]

And the later bunch...
    [​IMG]

All the jets...
    [​IMG]

Some of the baddies.
    [​IMG]

Most of the tape guys.
    [​IMG]

First round or so of the mini guys.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

G2, Pepsi.
    [​IMG]

Whirl & some Dinobots.
    [​IMG]

Some of the big guys.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Reflector!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Classics (and not so classics).
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My limited Animated collection.
    [​IMG]

Third Party.
    [​IMG]

Encore Jazz, G2 Sideswipe, and a few guys used for parts...
    [​IMG]

Alternators.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There's MORE, but I need to build more shelves.

-Paul

Last edited: Dec 2, 2010
  2. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

Impressive collection, but poor Magnus seems to be missing his helmet!

3. Rodr-Evil

Rodr-Evil Lucifer's children TFW2005 Supporter

Poor Perceptor :( 
    Awesome bots bro!

4. Hired Goons

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Most of my collection was bought on an extreme budget...until I really got into it, and sold half my comic collection (three long boxes of Spidey!) to make a little room in my place, fund some of my band stuff, and get a few new figures! So for a while I'd pop into this used toy store to see what they'd have in a $3 bin or see if I could get a figure online, while getting a Classics to hold me over for the harder to find figures.

So there's missing weapons, missing hands and other pieces, and then there's also guys like Jetfire who's missing an arm. But don't worry, my wife bought me an almost pristine glowing white Jetfire with both arms and may of the red shield pieces. I'm waiting until I find the rest, once I do I need to get some sort of display case. The next one is Omega Supreme, I'm missing a lot of parts but I'm in no hurry to complete it.

-paul

5. ironarm

ironarm SHALL RETURN IN NOVEMBER

any for sale?

6. saberconvoy

saberconvoy Well-Known Member

pretty cool collection

7. Hired Goons

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Nuthin's for sale right now...well, maybe live movie Jazz. Not that impressive of a 'bot.

-paul

8. Thelbert

Thelbert Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    D'awwww lookit the cute lil puppy dog!!!
    er.. i mean, Sweet collection man! I'm glad to see someone else that's not afraid to put out their incomplete figures. A lot of my G1 guys are well loved as a child and have many battle wounds. :) 
    Show us more when you get those shelves put in!

9. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Nice collection! Is that G1 Devy complete?

10. b.winn1

b.winn1 Well-Known Member

your collection is cool and the missing arms and other parts adds a nice rustic look to it.

11. Hired Goons

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks everyone!

That's my late puppy, Cocoa. Sniff.
    [​IMG]

Devy...you mean Devastator, and not Devcon? :p  Though that would be cool. And yes, I think he's complete, because I found the other arm/launcher, gun, and head-missile thing at my parents' place a few weekends ago, completing him! I don't have most of the individual Constructicon weapons though, so if that counts against "complete..." oh well, 'cause hey, I got the guy anyway. I got Scrapper at some point, and then my mom bought the whole guy on sale at Zayre (?). Don't know what happened with the extra Scrapper though.

Jetfire used to be MINT IN BOX with Styrofoam, with all the extra red pieces...did I mention I had the f***in' box?!? So I bought him off my neighbors, MINT IN BOX I MIGHT ADD, and played with him. Not sure what happened to the box. The red pieces were frustrating, put em on, take em off, etc., so I had no trouble losing track of them, and back in the attic he went...until one year I was in college and I had a big test for a class I hated and wasn't doing well in, and so rather than STUDY the book I had trouble rereading over and over, I went upstairs and singled out Jetfire and the Coolest Thing Ever That Should Hold My Attention For The Rest Of The Night and even brought him to the exam. Did I study? No, but I must have kicked ass on the test because my grade went up to a B. !!!!

LET THAT BE A LESSON TO ALL YOU KIDS OUT THERE!

After the test, I met up with some pals and showed them Jetfire. The next day, some of them brought their own.

It was probably around this time or soon after that his arm came off. HE DID SO WELL IN THE ATTIC FOR SO LONG, why did I have to ruin him? Oh, the memories. He even has the Macross logo on the left wing. Sigh...shame on me. Finding Jetfire sparked my interest in Transformers again, and my wife encourages it, for some reason.

If I can find pieces to complete figures, great. If I can find BETTER figures of beat up ones I already got, at a good price, great. I'm more interested in the actual figures I guess than the completeness (weapons), though I will look for hands when I have the time for the Decepticon Jets. I do have weapons for many of the Autobots but they were removed for sake of not losing them when I pick the figure up.

You'll all notice that Bombshell converted to Christianity, and if anyone else wants to convert, or even if they don't, he's willing to help.

My original Soundwave, not pictured, pre-rub but what does it matter as I lost the cassette deck cover, I plan to paint him as Paul Stanley's Starchild. I'm serious. When I have the time.

Thanks everyone!
    -paul

12. Hired Goons

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bump! I got some new figs since, and decided to just shoot new pics of the gang. So there you go. Not included are movie figures right now, or the Omnibots. That image is too big. Whoops!

-paul

13. gonzo23

gonzo23 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Nice collect Paul! Though I hate you because of G1 Wheeljack!!

14. Hired Goons

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    G1 Wheeljack has a crack in the windshield. I also had to clean some...mystery...goo (nothing biologically produced) from the head and wheels. Haven't even begun to look for parts for him.

-paul