2D Artwork: Homemade Game: Pac-Man V.S. Starscream

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Vakamadisk, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Vakamadisk

Vakamadisk Well-Known Member

. . . or Hyper Super Mega Pac-Man Ultra World. This is a game I made as a final project in my high school Info Tech class a few years ago. It's a platforming game with Pac-Man as the protagonist. It uses some TF sprites created by Nick Kelsch; all credits--except music (yelp!)--are given in the help section of the main menu.

The story is this: Starscream the Maze Master is the one responsible for trapping Pac-Man in the mazes we all know and love. He couldn't solve his own mazes, so he kidnapped Pac-Man. One day, Pac-Man finds his way out of the mazes, but it turns out this new world is also a virtual one created by Starscream. You, the player, must guide Pac-Man out of Starscream's newest puzzle-worlds, and face the Maze Master himself in an epic showdown.

Read the help section in the main menu to learn how to play this game and defeat the enemies. I'll give the cheat code for Level Select if there is a huge demand for it because this game is very challenging.

[​IMG]

Download: Download PacMansEscapeFromScreamer.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Feel free to leave any comments you may have. Thanks for playing!

Attached Files:

2. dsn1014

dsn1014 41:75:74:6f:62:6f:74

and downloaded, looks like fun, thanks for sharing :) 

3. MisterFanwank

MisterFanwank Toy Industry Analyst

News Credits:
    Is this a Gamemaker game? It's been a while since I've used that program.

4. Vakamadisk

Vakamadisk Well-Known Member

You're welcome. I hope you enjoy the game.

Yes. Game Maker was used to make this game. It's a nice little program, eh? Have you published any of your games? Were you a member of Game Maker Games? I used to frequent there; some of my oldest games are still on that site. Those ones weren't my best works, though.