Holy shit! Sakura Wars: SL, ML Two Disc Set

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Omega Supreme-1, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Omega Supreme-1

Omega Supreme-1 Autobot Sentinel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Siliconera Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love Sold As A Two Disc Box Set

"NIS America *is* keeping the original voice acting for Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love, but not in a way you might expect.

Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love will come with two discs in North America. One disc has English voice acting. The other disc has the original Japanese voices and English subtitles. The English text for both games will be the same. A representative from NIS America explained this solution allows fans to have the original voice acting without cutting anything.

Now for more good news — the dual disc release will come out for the Wii and PlayStation 2 and it’s the standard version of Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love. You get both discs for $39.99.

Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love is scheduled to come out this winter."

Game just went from a "going to get it shortly within release, to MUST PREORDER"! This is an absolute fantastic deal! Think about it is you are getting two copies of the same game at 20 dollars each!

2. Jefrey8395

Jefrey8395 Mr.COG

Holy Shit...i love sakura wars i've played the original ones in prep.

3. ZeroEdge

ZeroEdge Geass'd

News Credits:
    What's curious is why two discs? NIS usually has the english and audio on one disc.

Guess they couldn't fit both tracks onto one discs with this one.

This is great news though, I've always wanted to try out Sakura Wars

4. Takao

Takao Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm sure there will be some game ending bug in this game. Oh, and wait, it'll go Download -Only on Wii.

Yeah, I'm bitter about Holy Invasion of Privacy Badman, What did I do to deserve this?.