Holy Moly... I get married tomorrow!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tikgnat, Jul 27, 2007.

1. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Here are a few pics from my wedding, I've still to get all of them from everyone.

The church where I got married. Its the local village church where Anna got baptised when she was a baby, hence this particular church.
    [​IMG]

Me waiting for the bride and her dad, looking not at all nervous. All teeth!
    [​IMG]

Inside, the church was packed with people. We were in there for almost an hour, and by the end we were all sweltering.
    [​IMG]

Immediate family members from both sides after the wedding itself. If you look closely you might be able to see rice stuck in our ma and Anna's hair. Maybe.
    [​IMG]

The Chinese contingent from the UK, never before has there been that many Chinese folk there at once ever!
    [​IMG]

I can try and put more when I've gone through the ones I've got, but I still have to grab loads off lots of my relatives.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2007
  2. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Veteran

You look so different in those pictures.

Looks like a lovely place to get married too! :D 

3. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

Congrats man!

4. Star Sabre James

Star Sabre James The JUICE

Congratulations. It looks like you had a great wedding.

5. TrickyDisco

TrickyDisco <b><font color=blue>Voted TFW2005's Sexiest Female

News Credits:
    I was just thinking the same thing :lol 

Congrats once again dude! *throws some more rice* :D 

6. Omega Supreme-1

Omega Supreme-1 Autobot Sentinel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    First off, congratulations and may you have many happy years together
    The church is beautiful and you are truly blessed to have many people come to see your happy day
    Makes me happy to see my fellow board members going off, spreading their wings and getting married...
    As wonderful as that all is...I don't think i'll ever get married :/ I especially don't want kids what with these cancer prone and Parkinson's riddled genes of mine -_-;;; My blood is filthy and worthless...I certainly don't want to spread it to another generation...
    I also don't want to have to put my wife through my selfish wants of never having children, and then probably having to care for me when I do get cancer; it's only an inevitability, my Dad has cancer and cancer killed my grandparents...
    Right now i'm just living a dream I haven't woken up from yet, wonder how long I get to stay in this big blue ball...

7. Matrix Soul

Matrix Soul Skull 4 reporting in!

News Credits:
    Congrats! With all these Chinese relatives, did they put you up to the usual Honeymoon pranks? I sure hope not, you got some hot relatives though, damn!

Omega Supreme-1
    Don't lose faith man, sometimes these genes skips a generation or two. Besides, with the advance in modern medicine, there is always hope.