Holograms and sector 7 agent

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by LOSTaddict815, Jul 5, 2007.

1. LOSTaddict815

LOSTaddict815 Well-Known Member

I saw it again today and looked a lot closer at all the things some of you have been bring up.

Like i know barricade was cut from the finial battle, and some report seeing his door in the pile at the end, but i couldnt see it anywhere. i dunno.

I also just got off the phone with a friend who has really dug deep into everything behind the movie and read the scripts and what not. but he brought up something very interesting. He told me that the holograms that were used by the Cons were supposed to be a role in the movie. kind of taking on the look of an every day human....and it dawned on me that blackout's,barricade's and starscream's holograms all had mustaches. Just like the one agent from Sector 7. The do look a lot like him. sorry if this has been dicussed all ready. what do you think?

2. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    the holograms never had a bigger role. I've read the leaked script, there's nothing deeper in there.

and the decepticons actually all used the same exact hologram, just in different clothes.

3. butheadimus prime

butheadimus prime Picard?

Ebay:
    barricade was shot before blackout transformed and roared over sam

4. Lord Of Tetris

Lord Of Tetris Well-Known Member

I also thought that Mustache Sector 7 Guy was the same guy as the holograms. Hell, when he first appears in the Pentagon, I thought it was Frenzy using a hologram to sneak in.

5. fret80

fret80 15 Tango

6. Codimus Prime

Codimus Prime Missouri Toy Hunter

And he looks like Junior from Reno 911!